• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flag Calculator

Boleta

Reaction score
Hello.

Flag Calculator is a project created for the project Quickly OTServ. It was completely developed by me.

The FlagCalculator:

01062009143947ir5.jpg

Create flags to groups of players in your otserv

01062009144103cs5.jpg

It save flags to you, if you want to use them in the future. You can edit/remove them, if you want.

01062009144225ny3.jpg

You can insert an existent flag to edit, if you already have one.​

Important: The flags created by the tab "NewFlags" won't work in your otserv, because it was made for the configuration of Quickly OTServ. Ignore it.

It's an open source project. Then, you can download the sources if you want (VB.Net).
To execute the software, you must have .Net Framework 2 in your pc.

Download (Binary): RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Sources: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Thank you.

Hehe, no no.. If you look at the "groups" table in the otserv database, you'll see that there's a column named 'flags', where you insert the configuration of each group of players in your ots (if the players of this group can be ignored by monsters, have infinite mana, life, etc)...

the problem is that this numbers are not so "simple" to get... using this software, you can get this numbers and edit them if you want.

bye :)

Hehe, no no.. If you look at the "groups" table in the otserv database, you'll see that there's a column named 'flags', where you insert the configuration of each group of players in your ots (if the players of this group can be ignored by monsters, have infinite mana, life, etc)...

the problem is that this numbers are not so "simple" to get... using this software, you can get this numbers and edit them if you want.

bye :)

Ohhhh thanks for the explaination

Still doesnt work with the tfs server.....

Also the file now went corrupt and it doesn't work anymore enless you compile it yourself..

@Topic,

Make it possible to use "without internet."
Because I test my server/scripts on-the-go.

it not works for tfs 0.2.x :(((

i have idea.. put inside code changing most poular OTs and put formula its eassy.... I can do that but i don't know how flags counting on other serverrs..
1,2,4,8,16 on all??? i don't think so....

Sorry for bad english and thanks for try help us...

Back