• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

wxPicTool 0.8.12.27 by Khaos

Khaos

OpenTibia developer -YATC
Reaction score
wxPicTool is a GUI for PicTool from YATC.

PicTool is a command line utility which can read and write Tibia.pic files from at least version 7.1 to at least version 8.4.

You can download it here:

Additional Tools ‎(YATC - Yet Another Tibia Client‎)

You can extract and import individual files. Source code available under GNU General Public License version 2 or later from OpenTibia SVN repository at SourceForge; opentibia - Revision 3793: /yatc/trunk/tools/wxpictool
Please note that wxPicTool also uses two files from YATC and two files from pictool.

This is the first release. Version is constructed as follows:
0 - incomplete
8 - 2008
12 - December
27 - 27th

WTF? khaos is my name o.0

Royall Khaos, Darkhaos, Elder Khaos, Master Khaos.. WTF?
don't question the almighty _i_

@topic
cool release, i was looking for something like it actually, thanks :p

rep+

I'm stupid. I don't know how to use this program... all I want to do is change a new background picture (which I already made) with the old Tibia one. Help!

Never mind I think I figured most of it out. I got to change the background but it ended up being this dragon background... I'm trying to change it so that it is my own custom one. Is this possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work, the only thing left now is a program that has the ability of changing client ip.
Sorry, but "use hex editor and tutorial, easy", I think that's hard as hell.

/Limannen

Back