• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand's MSN Chat room

x0r

Senator
Reaction score
Hey guys, groups.im released a chat room feature a while ago, which enables communitys to invite people into the chatroom. This is kind of like mIRC/XChat and other chat programs, apart from it uses a common program called Windows Live Messanger.

I havnt tested the chat room with linux based programs which enable you to use MSN (Pidgin etc), so im not sure if it will work on anyone not using windows.

To join you just add this email to your contact list.

You then send a nudge and accept the activity, this enables you to view who else is online, and shows what commands you can use.

Please use the nickname command, and use it as your OtLand name, this will change your name ONLY in the conversation, and not on your entire MSN.

(Example: /nick Kiper)

List of commands:
1. Open the Activity Panel(/open, /o or send a nudge)
2. Check the latest 100 messages (/view)
3. Add members (/invite or /i <Messenger account>)
4. Create a group (/create <group name>)
5. Search groups (/search)
6. Check all members (/whois)
7. Online members (/names)
8. Check CEO & Admins (/admin)
9. Display my nickname (/me)
10. Check group rules (/rule)
11. Change nickname (/nick or /n <new name>)
12. Change my description (/description <new description>)
13. Block for 120 minutes (/block or /b)
14. Block temporarily (/block or /b <block time>, such as /b 200 means block for 200 minutes)
15. Quit from group (/quit)
16. Change display language (/lang)

Last edited:
Yeah its a cool thing, its just a pitty it only supports windows live messanger and yahoo messanger to its full extent, i think people using pidgin can still talk and stuff, just not view who is online and use commands.

Please use the nickname command, and use it as your OtLand name, this will change your name ONLY in the conversation, and not on your entire MSN.

(Example: /nick Kiper)

ivd98h.jpg

It looks like this ;D

Lol omg Silentdefender, download Windows Installer 3.1 dammit, you downloaded a .doc file! Haha st00pid!

Back