• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Schools real purpose?

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
Public schools were founded in germany (prussia) under a imperialist dictaroship directed by Frederick the great, under that context, the stupid schools we are actually assisting where created.
I remember reading a story about that bloody empire wich founded schools:
Authorities in those days used to kidnap tall children in order to create a giant army, every tall person was kidnaped and taken to laboratories to interbreed them and create a new race of tall people in order to creat an army to fulfill the satanic emperor's wishes, they used to put those tall poor kids (or adults, but mostly tall kids) into racks to give them more height which ended in them dying from fisiological diseases.

This in itself does not relate with schools but gives a context and a obvious evaluation of the type of people wich founded schools.

I recently red a book coming from a famous world wide revolutionary writer, Osho.
Called intelligence, in he's incredible book he stated that schools where created by control hungry people wanting to ingeneer society and take away the inteligence of little kids.

In my personal perspective, i found the most inteligent person in my whole school (and its the best school of my country) and i have never payed a single minute of attention in school (except for physics, i love them xD), Einstein was discrimed at school because of he's bad marks, Newton created lots of theories in a time that there was a plague in england so he had to leave university and go into a camp (since things like school, university supress your mind and do not leave you any time to think for yourself im pointing that when you are not academicly supressed you are able to get to your own conclutions and grow as a person and your inteligence).
In my opinion and probably the opinion of many people around the world, schools condition young children to loose critical thinking, to loose creativity (an inmensly important factor) and to create obedient dumb drones which see information given as real facts because all their childhood they have been conditioned to beleive everything their told from the authorities and intelectually die.

School instead of helping inteligence to grow creates intelectuality (that is what every single politician has, no naivness and the capability to manipulate others in order to acomplish goals), it makes your mind crazy and fills it with useless information with no real utility in your "real life" wich ends up killing your mind capabilities and not letting your conciousness to flow like it should, it puts clouds in front of your inner light, and the worst thing (you can ask any memory expert) is that it does not even increase your memorizing capabilities, instead it blocks them... (you can increase your memory but putting lots of facts and information is like filling a glass of water, it will fill it and make it useless for more water filling (makes your memory useless and stresses your braincells to a level of no clear thing and maintains your mind in a reptilian brained state, acting by emotions, instinct and not by every single human being incredible brain potential..

Schools takes away any act of rebelty and makes you obedient as i previously said, you have to ask to go to the bathroom, to talk, to move from a desk, without any single reason... Rebelty ='s inteligence, anyone smart enough will realise that the system in which we are living is selfish, stupid, and only benefiting some specific amount of selfish people/ but that's not really usefull for the government, they don't want to change the actually shity system, they have all the money in the world, they need dumbed down obedient people to manipulate so they dont want smart people, smart people are a threat to any government, thats why they created schools.
SCHOOLS SUCKS REVOLUTION IS COMING, MY MISSION IN THIS LIFE IS TO SAVE THIS FUCKING WORLD FROM SCHOOLS AND ILL BE A SOCIOLOGIST WHEN I GROW UP AND CREATE MY OWN SCHOOL TO CREATE INTELIGENT REBEL CREATURES TO SYNTHEZIZE A BETTER AND COUNCIOUS WORLD!

Sorry for spelling, im chilean xD

It's a known fact that schools educate whatever the state so wishes. When you have a party that are for enviorment then the school will tell you that there are only bad things etc. Protectism get promoted by the sosialistic parties etc.

The school was probable "invented" to teach other people to think like you do, because if you got the entier populationto think like you, you will not need to fight them.I really don't like subjects where the education can be mixed with political factors. Math etc does change and are therefore useful subjects for everyone. :)

I'm busy at the moment, but I will reply to this thread.
This is very interesting, but I have a few other opinions about this

This Post is Reserved!

Schools = way for our mayor to get more cash for less work...

Teachers don't get paid enough either...

I'd rather get a masters in something worthy...

The reason for school is to meet friends and try to have sex before your done with high school so you can fit in.

(too impatient to read that huge block of text, i might be off but thats my personal experience)

The text in main post does not have nothing to do with school nowadays, complete different times

But I think that, depending on where you live, school can be very boring and nothing to do with real life, just empty school subjects to fill an empty gap that could be much better filled, without subjects that they've teached to our parents, actually preparing ourselves for real life, forming not only "subject known human being", but citizens, with ambiental and social keen senses, also known of physics laws, etc, to understand better our world...

I've done high school, now I'm studying to be an aircraft maintenance engineer, I'll complete the course in the middle of next year, there are a lot of subjects and things that you think like "why the hell should I know this for my life?" but then, when you go deeper in the "why" of things, you see that you need those subjects to understand physical effects that you couldn't do if you didn't have those boring subjects, u know?

I am sorry to contradict you Flaite but in my state of mind, you're completely wrong. Schools are to teach people things (obviously) but it is also about teaching us common sense and be smart/educated. I'm going to state out a couple of examples, have you seen the "cool bad boys" in school? Those that only make jokes and don't care about anything..? Well, they are just simply retarded, they are in school to LEARN, yet they practically fail every single year, now without school, every person will most likely grow up to be like one of them. Those who beg for money and are just plain RETARDED. I know school is boring, but it is for our own good, those who choose to drop out of school 2 or 4 years before they finish it, tend to work twice as much than someone who finished school.. Why? because those who finished school have a real job that pays a fair amount of money, while those who drop out, need to work in any sort of job they could find, hard hard work, and little payment. I'm only 13 and I'm already thinking about what master I wish to obtain and I've visualized how I'd obtain it, for those who are so curious, I wish to be either a doctor, or a soccer player. I'm not joking.. The only perspective that I believe it's worthless is HOMEWORK. We spend more time in school than we do at home (Not counting Sleeping) but you stay more hours in school than you do at your own house, plus the fact that it's 5 days a week, it just becomes really STUPID to make us work more at home, in my opinion, homework should only be projects, or things that require articles/newspapers and the use of internet.. Other than that it's completely worthless. That's a big reason why there are many lazy students out there, they do their classwork but when it comes down to homework they just ignore it. Hopefully I did not offend anyone nor those were my reasons, I'm just stating what I believe about school. If I were to describe schools in 1 sentence it would be: Helpful but plain retarded systems.

PS: I did not read the whole post but if you're in my side, then I'm sorry about the first sentence :p

First of all, im not against education; im against schools, school is not equivalent to education, schools are plain useless, there are stadistics explaining that 95% of what you learn in school is forgotten after you get out of it because its useless in our daily life, so... 13? years of valious life to learn 5% of probably also useless info.
Someone is not "Smart" because he/she has a bast amount of knowledge, someone that can actually analize information in a critical way making hes own conclutions, someone that has the ability to create hes own theories or thoughts not reading them from anywhere else is inteligent, are schools helping people to do that?, its more like in school they just handle you a quiz and you have to answer what you just memorized into the paper to get a good mark, so the answer is no, schools don't make you inteligent, they are usefull for some things tho, they make you obidient to the authorities, they make you unable to make your own conclutions about the system and conclusively they turn you into another system slave, another worker, with no wide view about life/spirituality/science or anything that matters, schools actually help breakin g any moral or religious values (in most cases) taking kids away from they'r parents and they teachings.
So schools are usefull, they teach you ambition, competitiveness, materialism and money over anything, GREAT.

I think schools are the main reason of our ignorant selfish and stupid situation in this planet.

What the world would be like, without school.

grand-theft-auto-somalia-funny-game-cover.jpg

Thacore@
Try to analize what im saying with an open mind, dont be closed to what im saying, just because its unconventional it does not mean its stupid

I just saw yesterday a interview made to some non-schooled kids (they where home schooled), they where like little geniouses, im not going against education, im against schools, im against this type of education because it's supressive and damaging.

Thacore@
Try to analize what im saying with an open mind, dont be closed to what im saying, just because its unconventional it does not mean its stupid

I just saw yesterday a interview made to some non-schooled kids (they where home schooled), they where like little geniouses, im not going against education, im against schools, im against this type of education because it's supressive and damaging.

lol ! u r just a kid, tryin to draw attention.
i mean schools serve. they r sometimes unfair, and shit but they do serve.

What the world would be like, without school.

grand-theft-auto-somalia-funny-game-cover.jpg
/\ cold truth!

^^ if u will criticize the system then do it whit government.

School is better than not having school at all...not really any other way to put it..
Until YOU or someone can make a better system that's what we have.

School is made to rate a person how bright or how dumb they are for university.

God put this here for me and you.

Take advantage man, take advantage.

~Chris Tucker - Friday xD

School are Trollers ans SameF**ing.

Did you understand me?
Did you understand me?
Did you understand me?

Want me to Explain it again?

trolls,

You get F if no study, and i will laugh

Back