• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Talk about] Fury's new body competition

cirtaboy

Offensive if u r jew 卍
Reaction score
Because of peoples post getting deleted in the contest thread, I am starting a new thread here, where people can talk about the contest.
Who do you think deserves to win? Did you enter the competition yourself, or are you just watching the fine work? :thumbup::)

jihad.gif
Do not post your work here. You should do that in the official thread instead, which you can find HERE!

Contestants:
Archez - [Link]
stian - [Link]
cirtaboy - [Link]
Deavz - [Link]
Neon - [Link]
Sizaro - [Link]

Last edited:
i wanna make funy out of fury once she gets a new "body"

I drew a very nice squirrel and some of my friends said it was very well done, then I submitted it to Feloth and he said I copied it. To be honest, I didn't, you're allowed to look at another picture, for example Mona Lisa, and redraw it yourself and it would be considered YOUR drawing.

So, I think Feloth needs to really get over it.

I drew a very nice squirrel and some of my friends said it was very well done, then I submitted it to Feloth and he said I copied it. To be honest, I didn't, you're allowed to look at another picture, for example Mona Lisa, and redraw it yourself and it would be considered YOUR drawing.

So, I think Feloth needs to really get over it.

How about you post your submission, and I will post something I googeled and we will let people decide?

How about you post your submission, and I will post something I googeled and we will let people decide?

It wasn't even an exact copy, I think you need your eyes checked if you think I completely copied and pasted it from Google.
Also, the image is purchase-able and when you compare the picture with mine, it's totally different.

Back