• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Test your script on a testserver!

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there.

Idea
I know there are many out there who not got the time or what ever the reason it no test server on the comp.
So i was thinking about open an server (already have one) there a handfull peoples will be able to enter.

What are this?
This will be an test server for peoples to try out those scripts.
You will get an god character and FTP access to the server files. You will be able to start/restart the server.
You will be able to take the map and edit it for some unique ids etc.

Requirements to use the server!
You will accept the rules, do anything like destroy the server or delete files will result in no more access to the server.
I will use 0.4 rev, because this will be an service for OTLand premium members. So you will need premium membership on OTLand.

How can i get access to the server?
You will need OTLand premium membership.
You need to be interested in learning LUA and creating scripts.
You need to speek english.
You need to understand the rules.

I'm curious about how many would be interested in this.
I will pick about 3 peoples at same time.

What about this?

King Regards
_CorneX_

Last edited:
Sounds interesting with the right ppl participating , however ima out of otsbuisness

Sounds interesting with the right ppl participating , however ima out of otsbuisness

Yes that is true, anyone else is interested in this?
If the interested is there for at least a couple i will make this reality in 1-2 days.

I bump this one, i need an person who is good with FTP programs.
I want to know some names of any good FTP tools that allow others to access an specific folder on my computer etc.

I also searching one person with special compiling skills, contact me for a work.

If someone wants to provide me with some information i would be happy.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I use 0.3 also atm, so non premiums will be able to use it also!

Back