• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper thread!

Shinmaru

エロルアー Scripter!
Reaction score
You know it, you have 'em, we want them! Post'em!

Here is my entire fa...I mean Wallpaper folder.

If you have anything nice, Post it.

There are some repeats, but check them, they are probably in a different resolution.

Code:
[FONT=Book Antiqua][UPDATE] [001]
Migxxx's folder is found under the sub directory named "Migxxx's BG folder" in my Dropbox link.

I will be uploading some new BG that I have been finding, plus a legendary BG.

[UPDATE] [002]
Zyzen's folder has been added to the main BG folder under "Zysen's BG Folder".
As of now if I add any picture to the folders, they will be found in their respective User folder and will be found under Update > [DATE]
I updated my folder with 13 new BGs. 
Also I'll try to add, peroxide's BGs also.
[/FONT]

Code:
Count: 1331 BGs

Last edited:
here's my contribution, not many, this is a new computer afterall :)
Wallpapers.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Woah these are some fine images! I have never really used drop pox, i had it for a while but since i had so slow net it as pain. So are those files up there like on cloud service? or they are reachable only when you are online or smth?

Woah these are some fine images! I have never really used drop pox, i had it for a while but since i had so slow net it as pain. So are those files up there like on cloud service? or they are reachable only when you are online or smth?

Drop Box is a Cloud Service, so we don't have to be online for you to see those pictures, you just need the link we posted.

Edited this for Iphones/Ipods etc.

tumblr_m8vsqxtqat1qlrd7ko1_1280.png

tumblr_m8w2uawKVf1qlrd7ko1_500.png

Last edited:
Just 3 more to add for you I guess,
Wallpapers.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Back