• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What are you going to do for Christmas?

Blez

eh..
Reaction score
Share your plans for Christmas.
I'm going to open presents with my family in 2 days on the 24th on Christmas Eve because on Christmas I'm going to go visit my old foster mom that is dieing soon because she has some leg cancer and her leg has to get amputated. (Even tho only men can get it, I forgot the name of it. but I heard its a rare disease). Then I'm going to spend the rest of the day with my dad and his side of the family.

What are yours? ;)

24th: Dinner with family and family friends, open the presents and then rocket or wilkenny.

First part, then I am most likely going to drink shit loads of alcohol with my cousin and my sister.

First part, then I am most likely going to drink shit loads of alcohol with my cousin and my sister.

Oh right, same here, but before rocket or wilkenny :d

Working 6 am on Christmas morning, come home, eat breakfast, open presents and go over my grandparents for dinner.

Wake up at 7am get my cereal, getting down on friday,go to the bus stop and see my friends,deciding on which seat i should take.
FUCK NO!

Okay so im gonna bot tstststs eat breakfast tststststs help make this big ass cooked honey ham (FUCKING DELICIOUS) with a soup tststststs then go to my aunts house eat some [menudo] dunno if americans know of this. And then im gonna sleep wake up see my 4 yr old brother open presents, and then i will get 100$ and go on my regular day [Botting] and all.

xbox 360.. i moved to a diff country i dont know nobody forreal and i only got 2 family members here...

Back