• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Devolera HIGH-EXP Server. NEWS/BETA/INFO.

GodSebbe

Banned User, reason: To Sexy
Reaction score
16m86z4.jpg
Devolera is about fun playing.explore the adventure's in finding hidden quests,team up with friends and killing bosses.slain custom monsters. or making special quests like never been seen before!

INFO
Exp Rate: 500k
Skill Rate: 500
Magic Rate: 200
Loot Rate: 10
Spawn Rate: 10​

STAFF & CONTRIBUTES
Friendly Staff & Helpfull staff. Look at this Pictures for staff & Contributes.
estbb5.jpg

QUESTS
Quests never seen before. it's more than just kill and take! hidden quests in huntings! explore and seek in the quests! find the treasures! team up with friends and explore the quests!

HUNTINGS
Hunt custom monstes! find the hidden quests in some huntings! Hunt and become the greatest player of Devolera!

EVENTS
Alot of systems exists in devolera! such like:
*Last man standing
*Football
*Race
*Roulette
*Snake
*Tetris
*Party System
*CTF system​

COMMUNITY
Kill bosses with friend & party! when you are in party, you always share the loot with you'r team! its the Party System. Kill all the custom monsters! get the custom loot! use it! be the strongest!

BETA
The Beta will get realesed. i will choose 5 players! for the beta then i will send them the ip in pm. send an message in pm or in the thread to be an beta player.
When will beta start? = That's unsettled.

If you got any questions, send in the thread. this was all for me now. it will get updated all the time.
King Regards, Sebbe
BETA = OFFLINE

Last edited:
Looks pretty awesome, it what i've been looking for, I hope I can get beta.

I am in the progress of making a Madness like OT. Custom monsters, staged spells, rebirth, kill bosses for gear, automatic system for donation points. Pretty cool

Looks cool. And im not playing anything at the moment just league and smite. Ill try it when its out. Or if you need another beta tester ill help out.

Sounds interesting, hopefully it's as good as it sounds haha

Back