• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[EliteOTs] -People that bother me, read this thread while I facepalm to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteOTs

Banned User
Reaction score
Okey, you really think I'm realsoft BECAUSE you were so smart to use the CMD command to test-ping eliteots.net with mestera.net and found out that the ip was: 174.129.88.121 to both ips.

Okey, that ip is the same OMG same person?!?!.. No geniuses. if you'd care to look up how you tried to find my ip, you'd see yourself that you kind of failed while you spammed my thread with a print there you tested both urls and got same ip.
Now why is that?
Look here:
99733626.jpg

1: EliteOTs are NOT hosted in USA.
2: Amazon.com is one of the largest network service company in the world.

eliteots.net are not connected to an IP-address, it's linked to www.eliteots.net which make it gain an amazon.com address to redirect it to the URL I want it to do.

And about OTservlist you find that a proof, that my server is named EliteOTs 1.0 THERE, while mesteras is also named 1.0?
I named my engine EliteOTs 1.0.0 because it's the first version of ELITEOTS. what else would I name it? EliteOTs V1.3.3.7? lol...

So please dumbasses, knock yourself out with your failing to get correct information and stop trash my threads with the same picture of that CMD-FAIL, it's just annoying. and you don't get anywhere with it except you prove yourself very retarded to the entire forum every time you post it.
And you that keep getting banished, what do you expect when you keep trolling and flaming? yes it's trolling and flaming you do. if you keep stalk a thread and post same shit over and over it's not matter of opinions anymore, it's just pure hardcore trolling.

I'm sorry Mods, that I make this thread, But I want to straight this out as people get banished and blame you to protect me for that, while you're just doing your job.
You didn't do anything wrong, only the people that CAN'T understand a VERY SIMPLE warning that were given by another Mod.

Thank you for your time,
And you, Andrew, Hoodnasty, Jenna~ wtf, Marre1337, and who else keep this shit alive:

wh-double-facepalm.jpg

Thank you very much, have a nice day =)

No need to make a big fuss since they won't understand, just report them. I'll warn, infract or ban them if necessary.
They can say all the shit they want, they just break the forum rules and we do our duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back