• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gitzmo's Tibia Skin Thread

Favorite Skin Cant decide between two of them? Pick them both!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gitzmo

Combat Bird
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am starting to work up on some new tibia skins to give tibia a new look. Currently I am doing 8.6 and lower So any requests or suggestions would be nice. I can though try working on some newer clients if requested.

THERE IS NOW 7 SKINS!!! (Dragon Fury, Roman Army, Outter Limits, Diamond Plate, Royal Knight, Galaxy and Epic Battle)

I will be releasing these on my OT's website in time, Upon request I will be releasing on here to the entire OTland Community but I need some feedback on what people think.

From now on I will be putting the skins on this thread so check back often to see what I have done.

Oppinions and Criticism welcome but please do mind to be some-what nice about it I just started making skins yesterday.

1. Dragon Fury Theme.

Main Screen.
28h24b7.jpg

Login Screen.
2hdd64p.jpg

In-game Screen.
2itqu7t.jpg

2. Roman Army Theme.

Main Screen.
3134px4.png

Login Screen.
17wg2r.png

In-game Screen.
347h15t.png

3. Outter Limits Theme

Main Screen
2dr54du.png

Login Screen.
rthvki.png

In-game Screen.
142vuwz.png

4. Diamond Plates Theme

Main Screen.
2lnfhua.png

Login Screen.
2l8u989.png

In-game Screen.
29y4cw6.png

5. Royal Knight Theme

Main Screen.
125j9tl.png

Login Screen.
efxmv.png

In-game Screen.
35k7m0h.png

6. Galaxy Theme.

Main Screen.
10o0235.png

Login Screen.
6p01af.jpg

In-game Screen.
358v4mw.png

7. Epic Battle Theme.

Main Screen.
260tn5c.png

Login Screen.
2czu7pt.png

In-game Screen.
oqyl5g.png

Last edited:
OMG! AWesome man1 These skins look great! I personnaly prefer the dragon one...! The colors and everythings are a perfect match for me! Hopefully you release them for your server! i'ld love to use them! Keep up the good work! I wanna see more of what you can do! =D

The 3th one is the best!!! CHOOSEE THATTTT FORR THHEEEEE SSKKKKIIINNNNN FORRR CCLLIEEENNTTT!!!!

Last edited:
Another great one man! =D I really like that blue one! You make it hard on me to decide wether i like this one or the red one better but i think my heart is still given to that red one! =P Really good job tho! I couldn't do anything close to that! =D

Nice LOVE all of them except the roman army one is just a little eh iffy. Depends on who you are I guess. i'll admit it looks neat but not my style. The gold trim on that just doesn't seem in place. BUT other then that. awesome job man keep it up if you release these it will be a big help to players everywhere. That Outter Limits. AMAZING truely amazing as for the Dragon Fury never seen anything like those. especially that outter limits. I mean WOW how did you get it to be entirely star-like. Also your signature on the main screen pics is perfectly placed. And I love your "compass" simple yet new. Good luck very neat never seen a diamond plate tibia client before so that's a good addition. Keep on making more!

I am going to have to agree with Gozzer on just about everything he/she said. Good job man keep it up I will be watching your thread for sure!

Well thanks everyone I will be looking into changing the Roman Army' trim to a more fitting look.

Well added the new "Galaxy" skin let me know what all of you think.

- - - Updated - - -

Epic Battle theme ADDED. Any suggestions for my next skin?

Back