• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help fast please, I got scammed by Vee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help please

Reaction score
sorry my bad english, not good at it. am poland.

me and "Vee" had little deal, I download this mastercores pack I found on internet, and Vee told me he help me run the server and show me on teamviewer for 10 euro.
yesterday I send him 10 euro, and after a while he logout msn, and he havent got back, he just ignores me and wont reply at all :(

is possible to get money back? please tell how

ty

- - - Updated - - -

please help fast :(

If you sent the money via Paypal you can get it back pretty easy. Though, Id wait for Vee to comment it (why he wasnt online/logged out) or having him sending back the money himself without you having to do any action(if he wants to keep a good reputation around here).

Also, you should post a screenshot here as proof you acctually sent him money.

Also report him here if its true what you state (dont forget proofs!)
http://otland.net/f251/official-otland-paypal-blacklist-110333/

If you sent the money via Paypal you can get it back pretty easy. Though, Id wait for Vee to comment it (why he wasnt online/logged out) or having him sending back the money himself without you having to do any action(if he wants to keep a good reputation around here).

Also, you should post a screenshot here as proof you acctually sent him money.

Also report him here if its true what you state (dont forget proofs!)
http://otland.net/f251/official-otland-paypal-blacklist-110333/

what I click on paypal? cant see anything about get money back :O
and ye, I tried to pm Vee here on otland but he no reply -.-"

Here is a picture showing what to do.. you should know what to do from there:

330vaqc.png

Go onto paypal then navigate:
My Account -> Resulotion Center -> Dispute Transaction, then just follow the steps. Dont forget to provide VALID proofs.
(Exampels: MSN logs/Screenshots)

Hello people of this ridiculous thread

It's pretty obvious that this 'Help please' person holds a grudge against me, innit?

He obviously doesn't wants to show the community who he actually is since he hides behind a user that was created somewhere between today and 4 days ago and only has 4 posts, so I guess it was created today.

This person started calling me a scammer right after I trashed this OT-Stuffs kid' thread - now I wonder who could possibly wants to have some payback for that, right?

I offered to help you using TV? Bitch please, many people can confirm I don't use RATs, not even legal ones as I don't like being connected to someone elses computer.

You paid me 10 euro using PayPal? Tell me where exactly is your payment in the following picture:

3168dnq.png

If you are this OT-Stuffs ( which I honestly believe is the infamous Realsoft ) then you're the lowest type of scum I've ever seen on the internet.

For the record, I don't charge money for helping people out - I share my knowledge for free, period.

Enjoy thinking of a counter argument, retard.

sorry my bad english, not good at it. am poland.

me and "Vee" had little deal, I download this mastercores pack I found on internet, and Vee told me he help me run the server and show me on teamviewer for 10 euro.
yesterday I send him 10 euro, and after a while he logout msn, and he havent got back, he just ignores me and wont reply at all :(

is possible to get money back? please tell how

ty

- - - Updated - - -

please help fast :(

if he was offline from messenger then tell me whats his messenger i bet u cant tell me what's his email;)

kind regards

Somehow this action of him doesn't surprise me, OT Stuffs is for sure the most weird person I have seen on this forum. Also had my own "argument" with him when he send me a visitor message (after I made a thread about a problem) with that he would only give me the info if I would visit some strange site.

Last edited:
Somehow this action of him doesn't surprise me, OT Stuffs is for sure the most weird person I have seen on this forum. Also had my own "argument" with him when he said he would only give help with some info if I would visit some strange site.

Thanks for this post :) I'll have a moderator look further into this thread!

OT Stuffs, if you have a problem with someone deal with it face to face, don't hide behind another user..

like other members said, IF you had a problem then just open a dispute in Paypal and get your money back, if not then just go flame users somewhere else

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back