• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Loralia's Discussion Thread.

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
ibza10.png

Introduction
Hello and welcome to Loralia's discussion thread.
I am the developer/founder of this server, If you got any wonders about the server post it here!
I know there isn't much of information about the server here, but this isn't an advertisement thread so I won't post much information about it here.
There's more information about it here.

21dg5ed.jpg

IP Adress: loralia.sytes.net
Client: 8.60
Check out our facebook page here here.

21dg5ed.jpg

A Screenshot!
nwzus5.jpg

21dg5ed.jpg

Regards,
Loralia Team
Copyright© 2012-2013.

Last edited:
Thanks alot! Ive put alot of effort into this server, so I hope it will be succeded to :)

Very significant article for us ,I think the representation of this post is actually superb one.

bump!

- - - Updated - - -

First team to do poi! :)

33ymmfk.png

Last edited:
THE SERVER WILL START TOMORROW AT 20.00 GMT+1 (24th Sep).

bump!
added a new quest and a new console which means it's now more stable and no crashes!:)

Yeah? It's from GhostOT i know, but GhostOT took a quest made by ME, it's not more then right to copy their rotworms then :)

Where can I see the mini map and stuff?

P.s People got almost level 400 over less than 2 days?

I havent uploaded any minimap.. and yeah, after 400+ it's hard to get exp..

It's a decent server, I like it but I think a couple things should be added.

1. More Spawns
2. More quests - Not ones that involve running through some spawns and killing stuff. Quest's that involve interaction with NPC's and collecting items aswell.

The manarune quest is upgraded, you need to pull levers to open paths etc...

BUMP!

We have bought a new dedicated server in netherlands, i can sure you it won't lag.

Alright, the server has been installed and works perfectly on the new dedicated in Netherlands. The server will start at 16.00 CET (GMT+1) at Friday the 12th.

Hope to see you there!

Yours,
Naxtie :)

Back