• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia Team

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Suggestions for names are welcome.

Must be able to speak and understand english.
Must be able to download Skype (temporary until we gain a vent / teamspeak server).
Must be able to listen to the commander
Must be able to pvp.
Which includes;
-Carrying fbombs and mwalls
-Carrying Paralyze runes if you are a druid as well as tree walls.
-Pot fellow team mates when they need it.

We are currently playing a server with 100-200 people averaging daily, though we will move to different servers so you must be active and willing to powergame.

The Team;

-Beo
-Medz
-Lukal (not on forums)
-Trigga (not on forums)

Theres a few more which I will list later, but if you are willing to join, post here and I will pm you the information.

Regards,
Beo.

Edit;
We will also be recording wars etc.

I'm interested in joining. You should move to Teloria.eu since there will be massive wars with all these guilds ^_^

u get 200 prem points if u are 15+ member team joining teloria.eu sign me up for it (Named "yaman") on teloria right now

u get 200 prem points if u are 15+ member team joining teloria.eu sign me up for it (Named "yaman") on teloria right now

I will talk with my team atm, and we will probably join this server.

I think it were just at 14.30 you gained points for having a guild with 15+ members.

Niebieski broadcasted that around 14.00 when the server started, though it were a message in Polish but I remember something like this "gildie punkty 14.30" :p

Niebieski broadcasted that around 14.00 when the server started, though it were a message in Polish but I remember something like this "gildie punkty 14.30" :p

Fett synd :/ Hade inte varit helt fel att få soft boots och solar axe

Fett synd :/ Hade inte varit helt fel att få soft boots och solar axe

Är inte helt säker men går inte att skicka messages till GOD's heller <.<

I wouldn't trust his team, e.g. master glory killed one of there guild members when they took red skull, and the 'leader's' done nothing about it what so ever..
Other hand 'Lukal' will join any leading guild, he has changed from so many guilds and just backstabs...

Beo isn't that bad I'm just saying don't waste your time, because this whole guild is full of idiots..

I wouldn't trust his team, e.g. master glory killed one of there guild members when they took red skull, and the 'leader's' done nothing about it what so ever..
Other hand 'Lukal' will join any leading guild, he has changed from so many guilds and just backstabs...

Beo isn't that bad I'm just saying don't waste your time, because this whole guild is full of idiots..

Who said Master Glory?
Lukal joins the same as us.

Back