• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] What Mod/Global Mod do you like best? Vote here!

What Mod/Global Mod do you like best?

• Total voters

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
Simply say what Mod you like best. Also it would be nice if you left a comment over why you like him or her best :)
Note!
Hani and Hecr are not counted because ive never ever seen em online.

Peroxide is my babies-daddy. I love him ever so muchly.

Simply say what Mod you like best. Also it would be nice if you left a comment over why you like him or her best :)
Note!

They might be using invisible mode :3
-

I like all mods but I have only really ever talked to Scarlet and Bogart

They might be using invisible mode :3
-

I like all mods but I have only really ever talked to Scarlet and Bogart
Yeah, I am usually in Invisible Mode, for teh ninjaz :D

Pretty much the same as Peroxide said, the mods that I see more active are the board mods and a global mod every now and then

Bogart,Scarlet Ayleid and Red, also Archez but he retired long time ago :)

I LIKE SCARLET AYLEID!

She's the best moderator i've seen, helping the community - she helped me alot! :)

I like 'em all. Nobody has ever been corrupted, at least not towards me, WHOS A GOOD BOY? I AM!
<Sowwie, just bored updating pc, can't do S%@#!>

I voted for all whom I believe deserve a vote. But I'm disappointed that you did not include: Don Daniello, Talaturen, Hani, Korny; nor do you include ELF! The arteries of OTLAND! :mad:

They're freakin ninjas! :ninja:

Last edited:
This shouldn't really be a competition, the best mod is obvious, stop trolling guys.

Loves the ones I chose, they are always active where I normally post... AND THEY NICE! :O

I voted for all whom I believe deserve a vote. But I'm disappointed that you did not include: Don Daniello, Talaturen, Hani, Korny; nor do you include ELF! The arteries of OTLAND! :mad:

They're freakin ninjas! :ninja:

I was watching the "OtLand Leaders" page. I put all the mods and global mods except for 2 persons. I did not put the community managers.

Haha, Chris only got 4 votes, shows you that quantity goes before quality hehehehe

Regarding the now deleted Rushcrush-Migxxx discussion
Whatever he believes in is his own opinion(as a person, not a mod), therefor has no place in this thread
Further comments regarding that will receive warning/infractions

--------------------
@All that voted for me
love you guys too <3 *dances around*

Back