• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PROJECT] Real Cipsoft NPCs

Dankoo

Reaction score
I'm looking for ppl who wants to seriously improve their servers

I have 577 NPCs, 95% of them with correct outfit and linked to the script, for example:

NPC Hoggle
(DEFAULT NPC, NOT FIXED)
Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Hoggle" script="data/npc/scripts/Hoggle.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
<health now="100" max="100"/>
<look type="128" head="20" body="46" legs="88" feet="94" addons="0"/>
</npc>

The idea is to fix all NPCs, Hoggle:
(FIXED NPC)
Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Hoggle" script="data/npc/scripts/Hoggle.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
<health now="100" max="100"/>
<look type="128" head="20" body="46" legs="88" feet="94" addons="0"/>
<voices>
<voice text="Oh, this misery..." interval2="200" margin="1" yell="no"/>
</voices>
 <parameters>
        <parameter key="message_greet" value="Welcome to my humble home!"/>
        <parameter key="message_farewell" value="Good Bye."/>
		<parameter key="message_walkaway" value="Good Bye." />
        <parameter key="module_keywords" value="1" />
		<parameter key="keywords" value="job;fisherman;fish;mermaid;mountaim;map;name;time;stupid;carlin;thais;frodo;garden;food;boat;fingers;pet name;" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="I am just a poor fisherman." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="It's a very hard job, cause without a boat I have to swim and fish at the same time!" />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="I think they can talk, but they are wise enough to be silent. Once I saw a mermaid." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply4" value="I saw one! She had the body of a fish, and also the head of a fish. Amazing!" />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply5" value="Yes, there is a mountain to the north, but it's of no interest. There isn't any fish on it." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply6" value="If you go north-west you will find Lubo and his adventurer shop. I think he sells maps." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply7" value="I am Hoggle. I live in this house." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply8" value="No, it's not time now to go fishing." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply9" value="My mom always said, stupid is who stupid does." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply10" value="There are stories about a city behind the mountain, but why should I go there? There is enough fish here." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply11" value="I know this city. Sometimes I sell fish to Frodo." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply12" value="He buys my fish." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply13" value="I tried to breed fish in my garden but to no avail." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply14" value="If you are hungry you can go downstairs, perhaps you will find some fish. You can also take some shoes if you want." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply15" value="My boat sunk. I thought it would be more aerodynamic with holes in it." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply16" value="No, fish don't have fingers." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply17" value="Once there was a magician who named all his creatures like their species read backward." />
    </parameters>
</npc>

Here's the link for his transcriptions

Almost every NPC has his transcriptions on tibiawiki or stuff, the idea is to make NPCs as real as possible

There's also a cipsoft npc pack released, but I think it's 7.4, something like this

Whoever wants to join me in this project apply here or via PM

We could split the NPCs in letters, each letter have like 40~45 NPCs, someone fixes NPCs with letter A, other with B and so on

Last edited:
i got 600 npc with addons but scripts missing
im interested
trying to get scripts by tomorrow

Back