• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ranger's Arcani [semi-rpg, own scripts, map, graphics, monsters] MULTI-LANG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzyn

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
zapowiedzen.jpg

zmianyeng.jpg

sklejkau.jpg

deserts.jpg

desertut.jpg

66vu4k.png

[video=youtube;Bx7SffUWGg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx7SffUWGg8[/video]

Polish forum

#update
s
(cusotmizating outfits, now we had done this option)
Link to Youtube, cuz I can't post 2 videos

(beta of tower defense mini game, video is uploading)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PRtzWYXbx8&feature=youtu.be

[outfits of God's in game (I mean team of course)]
outfitgmg.png

Last edited:
Haven't seen anything like this in a while. Good luck with the Project. :thumbup:

Is it all in Polish like that? Doesn't that decrease your playerbase by more than half, at least?

You are racist, kurwa?

Yes, but completely irrelivant to my point.

In Polish, it makes it only accessable to a Polish audiance, now where i'll agree that alot of Polish people do play tibia, the Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, English & Americans (&whoeverelse i've missed) are then excluded from playing the server, well ofcourse we arn't excluded but who really wants to play something they can't understand?

If put in English, you'd have Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, English, Americans & the older population of Polish that actually take the time to learn English.
So again, you've cut playerbase by more than half.

You mad, kurwa?

Yes, but completely irrelivant to my point.

In Polish, it makes it only accessable to a Polish audiance, now where i'll agree that alot of Polish people do play tibia, the Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, English & Americans (&whoeverelse i've missed) are then excluded from playing the server, well ofcourse we arn't excluded but who really wants to play something they can't understand?

If put in English, you'd have Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, English, Americans & the older population of Polish that actually take the time to learn English.
So again, you've cut playerbase by more than half.

You mad, kurwa?

I'm sorry that you can't read. The server will be in polish and english include client, dialogues, quest log, site. Monsters will be only in english.

I'm sorry that you can't read. The server will be in polish and english include client, dialogues, quest log, site. Monsters will be only in english.

Not being able to read & actually wanting to read the disgusting picture of text are two completely different things, but thanks for telling me, made it so much easier.

Apart from that everything else looks pretty cool, i could only bring myself to look & read the "Changes" part & the tiny images but from what i saw, gogo.

...(&whoeverelse i've missed)

How you gonna forget those annoying ass BRS?! fdp!

OnTop: Epicness. Like the idea of collectors edition, I'll get one and a couple friends if you hoes gonna play I have $ to spare lol. WHAT RECESSION BISH?!

But man this is too dayum nice...lets not be a faildom age please xD Make sure your admins (atleast the active ones) are not all OFFLINE AT THE SAME TIMES. And please please lets see some multilinguality <-- should be a word in the damn dictionary!

@OP: Ey I want a knight and/or pally idk...i get my speshul outfit for both xD? Shud be an account bonus PLXXX

EDITZ: Oh wow, I read that wrong (sry its almost 4 am here) So NOTHING'S in English? Only monsters names which isn't even important to begin with?!

Last edited:
Omg... All game will be in English. Quests, monsters just everything if u will choose English version. THERE WILL BE 1 WORLD with 2 languages - U can choose Polish or English. Is it so hard to understand?

Omg... All game will be in English. Quests, monsters just everything if u will choose English version. THERE WILL BE 1 WORLD with 2 languages - U can choose Polish or English. Is it so hard to understand?

And when u choose polish u will have all in polish without monsters.

Is it so hard to understand?

It is when you write this: "Items, dialogues, spells and quests are translated. Only monsters are in English."

Implying the items, dialogues, spells and quests have been translated from the original language of ENGLISH, and that the only thing that remains in English is monster names. So ye, OMG DEEZ ROBOT NUTZ.

why would you create a thread about this server if it is all polish, go to the polish forum and post your server there.

why would you create a thread about this server if it is all polish, go to the polish forum and post your server there.

How you can be premium user when you can't read? We don't have english forum so we post teaser here. Server will be in polish and english.. ARGHHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back