• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spoofing Otservlist? Really? Victim.

bolero

MikeHere
Reaction score
Good morning, I'm writing here to make a forum for discussion on banneds of Otservlist by Spoof.

I feel really stupid, that the owner of Otservlist, are banning server's without actually prof of spoofing SERVERS.

There are people who make working in this business simply because the owner is important Otservlist bans whom he pleases, and without proof (this is commonly on most servers TOP). It would be good to all people who have been victims of this man to join in this discussion forum to debate the issue, because I think a lack of respect from him.

¿Why I had so many people on my server? Because I have given points to all my players to have more people.

I say we should really ban servers that actually do spoof, for example, a server that says 1500 players.

Actually it seems that otservlist have a script or so so ..

Code:
if GetPlayers => 100 and if Days =< 3 then
DoServerAddBan (cid, 30)

I am one of the victims of banned without reason, this outrage, I would like justice.

In order to convey this message to the owner of Otservlist.

Last edited:
Lol, you make living off of OpenTibia?
Lol, you copied a joke script made by another mad member?
Lol, maybe you should follow the rules then you won't be banned.
Lol, just lol.

Lol.

Lol, just lol.

Lol.

Lol :D

Lol, just lol.

Lol.

12 year old has to get work somehow... ;)

xinn please remove ban system and go check 2595 Server to see if spoofing or not ((i think people will calm down then)) Lol

i like but, i have various friend, and if i open one ot today, today or tomorrow i get 100 players,
so i don't like this very much....

It's not possible to register on otservlist atm.. could anyone fix this please?

The letters written in `captcha` field are incorrect!

0rHpK.jpg
@Evan I wasn't mad, just wanted to discuss it but it didn't work. ^_^

I was banned today, mxtibia ....... why does he ban me? i was under ddos 3 days.....so my server was as offline..

can't facepalm more you just reached the highest score in my dumb user list, congratulations.

Back