• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maleware Doctor (virus)

gorgaboll

Reaction score
I just got a Virus installed on my computer.
It instealled itself while i was at the wc :D

When i came back i had this strange virus which itself said that its a Virus scanner.
I have searched some on facts on the virus.

i've also searched a way to remove it and i've tried all.
Can't get it away from my computer <_<
Anyone else that had this virus before or anyone that can give me some tips??

Don't use only antivirus program, use a Antivirus and Firewall too.
Antivirus I recomend AVG <- FREE version, Don't download a antivirus and Crack it.. Avg Free version works fine.
Firewall i recomend Comodo it works fine too. =)

5 days ago, My pc Broken, Don't know why but some one deleted an important dll, i Reinstalled Windows xp, but no repaired it, whana be safe, but i lost somethings in my pc =/

And now somethimes it shut down, dunno why, "windows has recuperated by an big error"

lol this was a annoying virus. Cant actually find anyone that could get it away from their computer :(

Run your computer in safe mode and then run Combofix and it should fix your problem.
:thumbup:

@up terrible solution

Don't listen to this idiot. :thumbup:

i wonder how do you guys get viruses

Maybe because when you build your server you can make it anti virus, anti sandbox, and anti anubis.
After you make the virus you can also bind it to any exe and/or crypt it so that even if you scan it it will say that it's not a virus.

If you bind it the thing you binded it to will still work perfectly fine so you will never even know you had a virus.

Maybe because when you build your server you can make it anti virus, anti sandbox, and anti anubis.
After you make the virus you can also bind it to any exe and/or crypt it so that even if you scan it it will say that it's not a virus.

If you bind it the thing you binded it to will still work perfectly fine so you will never even know you had a virus.

no, I mean how do they get infected. lawd

Because it's so easy to make/hide hacks.

You could be infected just by going to a website.
Especially if you use windows xp. It's so vulnerable it's not even funny.

Back