• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@proposal

Deadlifts

Banned User
Reaction score
please lower the healing on pallys ffs
healing for 1.3k cmon... wtf
5 mages should be able to kill him we chased mervul around ab trapping him sding wouldnt die. 1.2-4k san + 300 spirit pot hes only level 190
lets make this a little bit mroe realistic please?
kk

lol 5 mages and can't kill a lvl 190 RP? i guess u guys are lvl 45,or u guys just suck in pvp : )

People are already crying about the current "lowered" healing so I doubt they'll bring it down much further.

please lower the healing on pallys ffs
healing for 1.3k cmon... wtf
5 mages should be able to kill him we chased mervul around ab trapping him sding wouldnt die. 1.2-4k san + 300 spirit pot hes only level 190
lets make this a little bit mroe realistic please?
kk

I agree fully with you, im trying the best to convice Talaturen which does not fully agree with it. hehe

Me and my reals killed mervul, we were 5 and our average level was 98 or smth. + he was 199 back then, i think.

Seriously if you lower the pally heal even more this vocation is completily wasted. You already got more complains about the healing is to low then to high.

And btw, pally's aint supposed to be killed by 2-3 people, it's normal you have to get a nice ammount of people to kill them.

I agree fully with you, im trying the best to convice Talaturen which does not fully agree with it. hehe

yeah, sure...
FFS -.- I leave this fucking server.. You guys got neither a plan of balanced PvP nor a plan how RL tibia works...

lol? In real tibia they can outheal 5 mages for sure. There's something called balancing vocs. And if, only if you change pally heals fix mage exhaust + sd power.
This server for sure doesnt have balanced vocs.

i dont see why paladins should be the fastest vocation and the best healing.
poor knights heal bad enogh as they are hahaha
they are ok~

lol? In real tibia they can outheal 5 mages for sure. There's something called balancing vocs. And if, only if you change pally heals fix mage exhaust + sd power.

not they couldnt pallies can only handle up to 2~ mages

Back