• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

restart on softcores ?

Haven

Banned User
Reaction score
one question.
why do not you plan restart on softcores ? this would be the same benefits...

Not going to happen, it sure will peak the first week but it will just end up like MoonHawk. If you want to play on such a server you might just go and play on MoonHawk now, or wait until we launch a new server. And no, I don't know when we are going to do that. It will be announced when we will.

and besides ?

Not going to happen, it sure will peak the first week but it will just end up like MoonHawk. If you want to play on such a server you might just go and play on MoonHawk now, or wait until we launch a new server. And no, I don't know when we are going to do that. It will be announced when we will.

so we wait...

I dont think u shud reset softcores, like ever, its what makes this server special, its been running for such a long fuckign time without a reset. If you reset it now it will just be like any other bad ot, not resetting makes it kinda special lal

the only reason moonhawk failed is because u failed to update the shit e.g paralyze , war system
and why reset softcores its a legandary server

Back