• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Byeee.

sebeklondyn

Reaction score
Yes that's over for me.

I had a great time here on IceChaw but everything come's to the end. And the end for me is now.

I wont put name's of ppl That i want to thank's for all since they know me And they know this post is for them.

Icechaw was 100% different before now is being boring. I made my last battle today. Dont try and he's team get owned :wub:

Qknight u know what I think about You. 0 pvp just ue spam And yes even u killed my team It was'nt in the pvp style It was ue spam No magic wall's nothing. You guys can only do ue ue ue and one more time ue. Everyone got their own style if u like to ue good luck with it :) Think You enjoying.

I will log on vt sometime's to speak to You guy's :)
One more time THANK YOU

Ye welcome all flamer's who's gona post here I dnt care about You guy's. :):)

~Mam fajny nick aka Zelizard.

Qknight u know what I think about You. 0 pvp just ue spam And yes even u killed my team It was'nt in the pvp style It was ue spam No magic wall's nothing. You guys can only do ue ue ue and one more time ue. Everyone got their own style if u like to ue good luck with it :) Think You enjoying.
Ohh, If i do suck at pvp so much, Then why have you tried to be my friend several of times? even asked me if you could join my guild once...I wont miss you, since you 90% of the time you we're online, you was in dp.
Hope your not one of those who says bye and then next day online, I really hope you quit for real now.
Edit : Location: London <--- you facking kidding me?

Last edited:
Ohh, If i do suck at pvp so much, Then why have you tried to be my friend several of times? even asked me if you could join my guild once...I wont miss you, since you 90% of the time you we're online, you was in dp.
Hope your not one of those who says bye and then next day online, I really hope you quit for real now.

Are u fuckin idiot ? When da fuk i asked u to be with u to be in ur guild please stop that shit lol. those who know's me they know i will neva go against them so wtf u talking about >? omfg ... Lol You big liar nothing more to add. I tried to be ur friend wuahahaha made my day i'm really lol'ed.

And yes I live in London what's wrong with it?

Sry for double post but i 4got about one think. I'm in depo for 90% yea? So who command all those ppl ? And why da hell am 622 ? Exped on u fucker !

C ya, well Q, we all know you dash, ue spam scripts.

I also heard a rumor that westbay and you was in a fight becouse you killed some of em with ues

C ya, well Q, we all know you dash, ue spam scripts.

I also heard a rumor that westbay and you was in a fight becouse you killed some of em with ues
I heard rumors that you gave Warhor exp scroll for joining westbay, he kicked you and killed you, The day after you tried again, gave him 2 exp scrolls and once again, we kicked you and killed you

I heard rumors that you gave Warhor exp scroll for joining westbay, he kicked you and killed you, The day after you tried again, gave him 2 exp scrolls and once again, we kicked you and killed you

Yea so u are pro.
Why u didnt answer my question idiot?

JAJAJAAJAJJA 90% u are so stupid wanna be adult but u have to w8 like 8 years

hahahhahah was that the best you could come up with?
never ever payed a single £ to this serv. never will. Q, i bet you don't even got vent mr ue spammer

hahahhahah was that the best you could come up with?
never ever payed a single £ to this serv. never will. Q, i bet you don't even got vent mr ue spammer
You paid warhor 3 exp scrolls cuz you wanted to join westbay, hahahhah

Why does he need that? His team got his tecnique , UE UE UE, RUN RUN RUN, GMP GMP GMP, ! Oh well then there is Ue Combo Script ! That's a hard one to make enh? Just waiting on the Computer Chair waiting for getting some exp enh?

You did QUIT, good bye and stop taking space in this beautiful forum.

The story about Zackis wanted to join westbay is kinda hillarious ^^ i'm not sure he bought exp scrolls for RL CASH, but the rest is true.

Back