• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Battle: Status vs. Blindness / This is Sparta

Agus

Reaction score
Okay, we just had our first big open battle. Have to make this post because the teams we fight are not brave enough to accept the war declaration. These are the deaths of our 20 min. battle:

Blindness / T.i.s. deaths

Foxtrotel
Jan 01 2010, 19:02:57 Killed at Level 692 by Lowe

Guzerion
Jan 01 2010, 18:58:24 Killed at Level 686 by Valheru
Jan 01 2010, 18:55:04 Killed at Level 691 by Valheru
Jan 01 2010, 18:46:40 Killed at Level 695 by Retuel
Jan 01 2010, 18:45:35 Killed at Level 700 by Lowe
Jan 01 2010, 18:42:54 Killed at Level 704 by Valheru

Varneo
Jan 01 2010, 18:44:39 Killed at Level 789 by Retuel
Jan 01 2010, 18:38:48 Killed at Level 794 by Lowe

Sonic
Jan 01 2010, 18:57:40 Killed at Level 499 by Retuel
Jan 01 2010, 18:46:18 Killed at Level 502 by Agus Avemont
Jan 01 2010, 18:38:51 Killed at Level 505 by Retuel

Qarkify
Jan 01 2010, 18:54:33 Killed at Level 703 by Lowe (NO BLESS, THX)
Jan 01 2010, 18:44:40 Killed at Level 706 by Retuel

Sovitieko
Jan 01 2010, 18:38:52 Killed at Level 634 by Valheru

Status deaths

Valheru
Jan 01 2010, 18:55:09 Killed at Level 706 by Sovietiko
Jan 01 2010, 18:48:31 Killed at Level 707 by Guzerion
Jan 01 2010, 18:46:40 Killed at Level 712 by Varneo

---------------------------------------------------

Guess it's clear who got the real pvp skills eh? And stop saying we UE script, its VENTRILO. Ask FOXTROTEL, he is in your team and he was with us before. U must be running out of excuses.

:peace:

Yeah forgat to mention that, we were way outnumbered. 4 vs 10 :p

you are so damn TARDS LALLLLLLL caring so much about a 1000x wa r ot
you guys keep making fool of yourself, turn off the ue script and then let's see the skills

you still have to tell what's the fun of using that aniway keep let the bot playing by you

as we could see your noobchar that's the same level of our mains, died 3x even with bot for everithing

@ignoring answer, since usually status answers are just pointless :$

BTW THAT WAS AN OPEN BATTLE??!?!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MADE MY DAY YOU GUYS ARE REALLY NOOBS, DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MEANS OPEN BATTLE ROFLMAO

Agus or w/e your name is, you can't be serious calling that an OB? hah lol you'r so funny

Thais ue spamming and stair jumping an ob? oh lol i see you'r a uber-pro tibia pvp-er? much? ^^

If it's all so easy... "ue'ing" and botting... how come we always turn out to be the winner, even when the enemies are double as much players?

do you really think that's an open battle? you really know nothing about tibia then LOL
wasn't retuel the leader of the ruling guild in askara for 3 years?LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and doesn't even know what means ob, sad o.o

how can it be an ob, when we were fighting in a 30 sqm room with a stairs? we went near to thais depot but ofc you started to jump as soon as we were rushing you

how can you call it an ob when you made ANY MWALLS/PARALYZES?LOL

do you really think that's an open battle? you really know nothing about tibia then LOL
wasn't retuel the leader of the ruling guild in askara for 3 years?LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and doesn't even know what means ob, sad o.o

how can it be an ob, when we were fighting in a 30 sqm room with a stairs? we went near to thais depot but ofc you started to jump as soon as we were rushing you

how can you call it an ob when you made ANY MWALLS/PARALYZES?LOL

u kidding me?when u died at thais depot,u died ,wanne know why?CUZ U WAS TRAPPED BY M WALLS,fucking moron

oh and btw,in that room,u got trapped,by what?M WALLS,from who?FROM US

damn freezy u really live in ur own world,u got autisme?

i was IN the leading guild for 2,5 years, get your facts straight.
and that was an open battle becouse the area wasn't close off, you had the chance to run everywhere whenever you wanted to.
we were outnumbered so we choose a small space where numbers dont matter.
YOU fell for that trap, YOUR fault, dont blame anyone but yourselves

i was IN the leading guild for 2,5 years, get your facts straight.
and that{b] was an open battle becouse the area wasn't close off, you had the chance to run everywhere whenever you wanted to.[/b]
we were outnumbered so we choose a small space where numbers dont matter.
YOU fell for that trap, YOUR fault, dont blame anyone but yourselves

LOOOL you still continue with that pathetic story you were the leader of askara bla bla LOL

@bold - is that what you think is an ob? then everithing is an OB LOOOOOl mr.leader of askara :$

OH MY GOD OMG YOU ARE SO FRIGGING GOOD PVP SKILELD STATUS WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah sure theres rly a big skill in ue comboing yeah rly

and btw leuter if you were in the leading guild for 2,5 years and you're pvp are just sooooooooooooooooooo good gather your team and go to a custom client server and we'll have a non bot fight alright?

OH MY GOD OMG YOU ARE SO FRIGGING GOOD PVP SKILELD STATUS WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah sure theres rly a big skill in ue comboing yeah rly
their "suposely" ob was an fight in north gate stairs, east mana shop stairs , and even FRONT OF DEPOT. omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg , SUPER OB !

it was probably the closest it will get to a OB. Especially after this humiliation im sure you guys wont ever fight us again. Or am I wrong ? I hope so.

Back