• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I lost every item in my house after the update

Aap

Reaction score
As the topic says, my house got cleaned in the second update from test server client to 8.5. I had everything I have worked for during these months in my house, and I am 100% sure that they are gone due to the update. Noone had access to the house except me, and all my items was gone directly after the server save. I was not hacked, so this must be a big bug or something.

It belongs to house 'Luminous Arc 4'. Neptikz owns this house.

This house is the second biggest in yalahar, and it was filled with rares and lots of cash.

I hope for some reply from a GM, CM or anyone from the staff that can help me solving this, or atleast give me an answer.

Thank you,
Tony.

Forgot to add, that I am reachable in-game the next hour, or you can have my msn if you contact me

Bump! The house is in Yalahar on the server Softcores, so there will be no misunderstandings.

Did you try checking you're depot at the town which your character is a citizen in? Cause i'm pretty sure the equips will be shipped back there and if not then i think you should try PMing one of the Staff on this forum.

Yea ofc I did, nothing there.

As the topic says, my house got cleaned in the second update from test server client to 8.5. I had everything I have worked for during these months in my house, and I am 100% sure that they are gone due to the update. Noone had access to the house except me, and all my items was gone directly after the server save. I was not hacked, so this must be a big bug or something.

It belongs to house 'Luminous Arc 4'. Neptikz owns this house.

This house is the second biggest in yalahar, and it was filled with rares and lots of cash.

I hope for some reply from a GM, CM or anyone from the staff that can help me solving this, or atleast give me an answer.

Thank you,
Tony.

We will look into the problem. Nothing will or can be restored before we have located the problem. Please give us any information about your house. Did it contain alot of stuff? Did you have any special item? ect.

Thanks! =)

Thank you for your reply, Feloth!

Thank you for your reply Feloth, it's very well appreciated to know that you are willing to look into this!

Well, to start with I can tell you that the house is 'Luminous Arc 4' in Yalahar, North east of the depot and it's the second largest (I think) in yalahar. Even though my house is big, I only used 3-4 rooms for decoration.

I will give you a detailed description of each room, so that there will be no misunderstandings. :thumbup:

I have therefore 'devided' my house into 4 parts, and I will list what items which was laying in each part of the house.

PART 1 of the house (Southern entrance of the house)
About 10 blood herbs, 2 Demon Legs, 4 demon helmets, Mpa's, 2 or 3 Softboots, Holy crusader, Great Shield, Some frozen starlights I also had a bp with all items needed for the mage addon wand (soulstone, 20 anhks, all rods and wands, 10 magic sulphurs).

PART 2 of the house (East room of the southern entrance)

Here I had some dsm's and some stocks of crystal coins, about 4-5 millions laying on top of white pearls and blood herbs. I also had a backpack of nightmare loot such as boh's, nightmare blades etc laying in the door there (basically just noobloot if i remember correctly), A couple of Frozen Starlights there.

PART 3 of the house (northern room of the southern entrance, next to the stairs to the second floor).

Here I had my Master Archer's Armor, Djinn Blade, A dsm, beholder helmet, a couple of Mpa's, mms, Avenger and some other stuff like blood herbs, pearls etc, 2x Spellbook of dark mystery

PART 4 of the house (the room next to the northern entrance of the house) here I had about 15kk of cash, I had some mpa's and a lot of pearls, a SoV, some basic knight eq in a bp, such as knight sets, skullcracker armors, rhs etc..

Part 5 of the house (upstairs)
This part of the house was really very messy, I had alot of junk laying here in bps. But the stuff that is worth mentioning is my 1200 demonic essences, my 2-3 batwing hats, some more knight eq like k-sets and skullcracker armors and nightmare blades and some cash like 1-2kk I believe.

I think this was about everything I can remember atm, this would be alot easier if i had a cam of my house or something similar.

If this by any chance doesn't match ur data or investigation, It was never in my intentions to exaggerate the ammouth of cash, items, eq etc. to get more back if you would choose to give back my stuff mentioned above, but this should be nearly everything according to my memory.

My close friends such as, Diabetix, Vem er Victor, Royal Warlord, Fallin and Lorenzo Dark can confirm that the list I mentioned above is more or less 100% correct.

I did my best now, writing this long post, so I really hope for a positive result of your investigation. And I can promise, that I will keep on donating in the nearest future as a big thanks for the help.

Greetings
Tony (Neptikz in-game)
:wub:

PS Feloth, if it would make you easier, we can communicate in Norwegian on msn or something. I'm from Drammen in Norway, and we have spoke together before =)

Thanks.
Tony

Confirmation

Un needed post.

Last edited:
Thanks Aap!
We will now look into this further tonight. Please hold on for more information that will be processed while we know something more about this.

You may sure PM me in Norwegian if you wish, but I would appreciate if you understand that this is alot to fix and find out. =)

Everything will be solved, trust me.

Hey, I have been working the last two days, but I was just wondering how the investigation is going?

Love from
Tony

Back