• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No more stairhopping? O.o

noo way theres not many servers who will use this people will complain 24/7 if its not a really serious ot. and if it was just a lvl 8 you could have used a fire bomb downstair and upstairs but if it was a 50 it would be impossible lol

They probably won't have a choice, since it's hardcoded in newer server softwares (TFS). Well, they could remove it, but I don't think they will bother, so just get used to it.

Twoja, You are a bunch of bullshit xD Renacashi and Daddy dj took me down alone on my 200 ek spamming uhp and and exana mort while they did 2 ue each.. my paladin survived the whole fucking uncontrolled guild today at s gate untill i lost all my gsp.. they were like 10 ppl lol

Why do you guys always make every fcking thread in here about your stupid wars and who killed who with how many cheats and how many players?

They probably won't have a choice, since it's hardcoded in newer server softwares (TFS). Well, they could remove it, but I don't think they will bother, so just get used to it.

then i'll have to quit ot to lol and yeh knight heals way to much with ecana mort atleast we were killing a lvl 375 ek today and he healed over 1k with exana mort lol

Sorry but how would you call that one knight<200 lev> was trapped and hit by 320 ed, 170 ed + 160 pally at the same time and they could not kill him?
Paladins are not as good as you think. Your point of viev is subjective! "I've seen palies trapped countless times" bullshit. SP give them 200-300 hp and i guess 150-200 mana...
Look, paladin can not heal endless. It's easy to die, maybe you saw level 200 rp hit by 3 100 sorcerers...then you're right. but chellenge 200 ek hit by 320, 170 ed+160 rp and this...If ppl can not make a combo with ue's it's not paladins foult...the monsters can. What would you say if i told you that 180 rp can die on 1 grim reaper, sometimes happens that grim reaper gives a great comb in 1 round and same in the 2nd. knight can survive...and as i said...knights can easy bot, paladins can not, shouldn't they have sth else as a refund?

The stairhop exhaust has been decreased to 0.5s now.

Sorry but how would you call that one knight<200 lev> was trapped and hit by 320 ed, 170 ed + 160 pally at the same time and they could not kill him?
Paladins are not as good as you think. Your point of viev is subjective! "I've seen palies trapped countless times" bullshit. SP give them 200-300 hp and i guess 150-200 mana...
Look, paladin can not heal endless. It's easy to die, maybe you saw level 200 rp hit by 3 100 sorcerers...then you're right. but chellenge 200 ek hit by 320, 170 ed+160 rp and this...If ppl can not make a combo with ue's it's not paladins foult...the monsters can. What would you say if i told you that 180 rp can die on 1 grim reaper, sometimes happens that grim reaper gives a great comb in 1 round and same in the 2nd. knight can survive...and as i said...knights can easy bot, paladins can not, shouldn't they have sth else as a refund?

Cavebotting isn't aloud, so why should paladins be "refunded"?

And no, one specific example that stands out would be Raxor being trapped at the building near the south gate, with most of the Skammers there (At least 3 200+ mages) as well as other random lower level mages, knights and paladins. Raxor didn't die and was actually fighting back with mas san until he ran out of supplies. And a 200 pally trapped in the same situation as you described Houndish being trapped in would have also survived.

1) 200 rp has got 2,1k hp, Renacashi hit was about 950-1,1k+ olanarcs hit-600-700 i guess+ this 160 rp....combo and bb.
Raxor used a bot, every one knows it.
2) refund. maybe i used the wrong word, i just wanted to say that it's much harder to get levels with paladin than knight.
3) when I was traped with my 170 rp I survived maybe 4 seconds hit by about 6-8 ppl, all were about 100-160 lev mages+210ek+2 pallys. Since i do not use any bots i died quickly, i just could not survive the combe they made. but 170 ek who got a hit with magebomb from 5 sorcerers every 120+ level, there were also 150+ ms'es did not even went to red hp...

0.5s is still too much, can't it be just as it was? Did anybody complain about that? Now you gonna hear complains. What you're doing is wrong. I heared you gonna reduce the heal od paladins, what will they become then? Now 200 rp heals with exura gran for 700-750 hp and san for 1650-1800, what will be after? 200 rp will die killed by 3 ms'es on 100 levels...Paladins hits made with mas san suck! 200 rp hits for 500...on monster! Assassin stars suck too...they have 65 atk but 75% of hits do not even do any dmg and the rest is like 1-400, most of them are for around 200hp <all in monsters>
Knights hit usually for 400-500 with melee and quite often for much more, i saw a 140 ek hitting for 1,2k....what the hell? But knight's exori and exori gran suck...they should be stronger.

The stairhop exhaust has been decreased to 0.5s now.

thanks talaturen thats atleast better =) but i also am with twoja he got a good point there none complained before but now they do :D

Last edited:
1) 200 rp has got 2,1k hp, Renacashi hit was about 950-1,1k+ olanarcs hit-600-700 i guess+ this 160 rp....combo and bb.
Raxor used a bot, every one knows it.
2) refund. maybe i used the wrong word, i just wanted to say that it's much harder to get levels with paladin than knight.
3) when I was traped with my 170 rp I survived maybe 4 seconds hit by about 6-8 ppl, all were about 100-160 lev mages+210ek+2 pallys. Since i do not use any bots i died quickly, i just could not survive the combe they made. but 170 ek who got a hit with magebomb from 5 sorcerers every 120+ level, there were also 150+ ms'es did not even went to red hp...

0.5s is still too much, can't it be just as it was? Did anybody complain about that? Now you gonna hear complains. What you're doing is wrong. I heared you gonna reduce the heal od paladins, what will they become then? Now 200 rp heals with exura gran for 700-750 hp and san for 1650-1800, what will be after? 200 rp will die killed by 3 ms'es on 100 levels...Paladins hits made with mas san suck! 200 rp hits for 500...on monster! Assassin stars suck too...they have 65 atk but 75% of hits do not even do any dmg and the rest is like 1-400, most of them are for around 200hp <all in monsters>
Knights hit usually for 400-500 with melee and quite often for much more, i saw a 140 ek hitting for 1,2k....what the hell? But knight's exori and exori gran suck...they should be stronger.

I do agree with you on the assassin star thing, but it's kinda difficult to gauge a paladins melee against a knights melee due to the fact paladins buy their strongest weapon from a store for a small amount of money, whereas knight's best weapons are donator weapons. If a paladin hit the same as a knight with a donator weapon who's main source of attack is their melee it would kinda suck.

With a server with as many players as this server have you should really listen to the players if you want the same amount that you have now.

I have never seen anyone complain about the stairjump exhaust before so why change it? With all complain that came with this new update why not change it back?
If you really want this server to be like real tibia but with higher rates then whats the point to play here? Try to get the server to run smother insted of add more stuff that will make the server to run slower.

If you think of it how many players do you think jumps up or down every min? Everyone of them makes the server to lagg even more.

I like the vocations as they exept for pallys and knight. They should get stronger attacks but maybe heal alittle less. As it is now a paladin heals almost as much as a druid/sorc do with exura gran at equal lvl. The magic lvl should make more diffrence then it does now if it even make any at all.

I do agree with you on the assassin star thing, but it's kinda difficult to gauge a paladins melee against a knights melee due to the fact paladins buy their strongest weapon from a store for a small amount of money, whereas knight's best weapons are donator weapons. If a paladin hit the same as a knight with a donator weapon who's main source of attack is their melee it would kinda suck.

You're righ, paladins do not have any donation weapon. My only complain is that knights every hit is a 'blood hit' for high amount of hp. Paladins have suck 'blood hit' rating. most of their hits are stopped by monsters armor. And it finishes on that the paladins do 90+% of dmg with mas san and waist more time than they should.
It would be nice if paladins average hit was 200-400 + criticals ofc and they had an opportunity to hit 'blood hits' more often...
Look...I know what I saw <about 200 ek>, I would like to know the amount and levels of those people that attacked you on your paladin. You said it was a 'guild' attacking you, but how many members has a 'guild'? this does not tell us the amount and their levels.

I've got an idea!
Let the players decide whether they want stairhopping or not.

MAKE A VOTING!!

Look, on this OTS CAN NOT be such an idea implemented! On rl tibia there is at least auto banner for users of bots, here there's not, 95% of ppl who play here use heal bots, like 50% use(d) a hunting bot so even a team made of 20 ppl wouldn't be able to kill a 130+ ek...
I quited rl tibia just because of this fucked up idea of deleting the stairhopping, this is stupid!, how do you think, is it possible to kill 3 grim reapers at once without it? it's almost impossible to kill 2 at the same time...even going up/down we risk death. There are like 6+ nightmares resping up the grims and how r we supposed to get out of there is they combo reaches even 1,5k hp per turn. 1 grim reaper can make a combo of over 1,3k...Think about all aspects first, then do such things!
Btw. it's an ots so it SHOULD be easier to hunt here or at least pvp...
in this case knight became the best proffesion and paladins the most fucked...Mages have now hard to do anything too.
Why did you even implemented it? is it wrong that 60 sorcerers are hunting on demons? on rl tibia it was the main reason... but hey! Try to find anyone who hunts on demons here solo with level less than 100+, impossible cause paladin and knight can die on 1 combo and mages even with stairhopping had to use utamo vita before 100 level not to die so it was waste of time...

Richey, I beg you! persuade Talaturen to get rid of it, otherwise me and many people will quit. sad but true.

Btw.....knights on rl tibia do not get with themselves 5k uhp....they do not hit for over 1k....they do not heal as much...sorcerers here heal so fast as it's impossible to kill any one...

Its because they want to get use of knights, so if you hunt that dangrous things then you will need a blocker. Same with behemoths, etc etc. I remember back in the days in 7.4 when we in our guild (del'toro) hunted behemoths, we had a blocker, and demons (who was really hardcore back then xD) we definitaly needed a blocker (or 2), and those good old days were the funniest tibia days Ive ever played.

Its because they want to get use of knights, so if you hunt that dangrous things then you will need a blocker. Same with behemoths, etc etc. I remember back in the days in 7.4 when we in our guild (del'toro) hunted behemoths, we had a blocker, and demons (who was really hardcore back then xD) we definitaly needed a blocker (or 2), and those good old days were the funniest tibia days Ive ever played.

If you think so then you are in a big mistake!
This is not the old tibia! not client 7.6, since then ppl are huntin only alone, except poi and inq quests...everywhere, on every rl server, on every ots. This times you can not push ppl to hunt in groups.
And btw. here even 250 ek can easly die on 2 grim reapers even with a healer, so get rid of this deletion.

Back