• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #16] Voting!

Who do you think that has made the best map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
.~~~::|-[Voting thread]-|::~~~.
Of Mapping competition #16 (Christmas)

Welcome again.
Now the time is over... The created pictures will be shown below here, but first let me refresh your memory a little. :p

Though the Christmas has already ended this competition still needs to be finished. The theme was Christmas and you had to make a map picture of something that has to do with Christmas like Santa Claus, reindeers, Santa's elfs etc. So here they are. ;)

In this contest they could make at least 3 pictures of a place at their choice and if you want to know more about the contest (regarding the rules) then visit the sign-up thread which can be found here!

Rules for voting!

- Don't vote on yourself!
- Don't make multiple accounts to vote on yourself
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!

Vote on the best picture you think that is a vote worth:

1 - Neon

2chmlmr.png

ibfk77.jpg

2. Chauz

semttulofd5.png

3. ZoOorO

11hxflh.jpg

4. Fetus

1zvbdvk.png

27x1iqe.png

n36rno.png

Happy voting!

I liked Chauz mapping but i also liked Neon`s mapping well the coin flip tossed Chauz for me. :)

Hm, I will vote or on Neon or on Chauz. I don't tell you :D! Maybe my vote will go to the others, it's my secret :>

Good job, contestants!

Every shot has something special, it's hard to vote.

Regards,
Hermes

Lol, I know who you voted on... You can see ^^
You voted Chauz ^^

Neon neon neon neon noen noen noen noen noen neon neon noen noen

I like Neon's and Chauz's map.
I voted Chauz.

aww i hope to be joining the next competetion .. but i missed this one .. i'll not say to whome i voted :p but i'll vote for the better one ;)

well i Guess Chauz is a great mapper but he'll never stop having his maps so so OverDetailed.. and also Neon has the same Problem .. but Neon's map was alot better so he deserves the vote .. GOGOGO NEON!! WOOOH!

Neon you got my vote
P.S Zoooro you hous ewhitout windows xD

Have you ever been learned, that snow becomes water when warm?
And water turns to ice when it's cold? lol

Why you sorry?
You vote on who ever you want top ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back