• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] February - Snow White

Which piece(s) are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Apologies for the inconvenience, I forgot to tick 'make votes public'.

62tGx.png

Rules for Voting
You may only vote once, anyone found to have used multiple accounts to vote on their favorite
piece will have their votes disqualified.
(Note this does not disqualify the contestant).
If the contestant is discovered to have told other people to vote for him/her, or has voted for themself, they will be
disqualified without warning, and not allowed to participate in the next Official Contest.
If you know who mapped what just by style, do not post saying who it is. You will receive an infraction for doing so.

Things to keep in mind when voting:
The theme, look at how close the mapper followed the theme, e.g. Lighting, details etc.

Contestant's Works

35hilu1.png

bo6kcp.png

JMlfWo.png

enjoy!​

Good use of sprites on the first one, even tho I dislike the way the nature is made.

1. Same thoughts as Siegh, the way he/she made the coffin was pretty cool and probably really the only way you could do this with tibia's sprites.
2. Pretty cool, didn't like the first picture too much but the cauldron room was nice and game the right atmosphere.
3. Doesn't really suit the theme at all, I don't remember the dwarf's ever being killed.

Like 5 pulled out, the rest didn't even bother I don't think XD

I think 1 shows the theme best..
2 i only like the 2nd and i love the mirror thing :>but the first won on theme in my eyes.

3rd is funny lol.

Shame i pulled out.. I would of done a castle with her in a tower or suttin asleep..

1- unique and really creative way of making the coffin, too bad nature isnt that great. fits the theme almost perfectly.
2- very good piece, also fits the theme perfectly, only first pic is a bit plain, second pic makes up for that.
3-too simple imo, could be done in very little time and it doesnt fit the theme as good as the other 2 pieces.

voted for the second piece because imo its the best overall mapped piece. first piece comes in second place because i dont really like the way nature was mapped out , but still a very good piece also.

congrats to all contestants

I can't believe there's only 3 contestants, I voted for 2 since I loved the 2nd pic, really amazing.

Shadowsong did Great! holy crap.. Grats man! you deserve your prize fersure

Aw, maybe I should of done a serious entry.
Mine was legit 25 seconds to make, ahaha.

Thank you guys. I didn't expect to win since I submitted mine 5 mins after reading the thread, but seems like many found this mapping theme unappealing. I found it pretty interesting. I'll do better in the next contest, hope there will be more competition. :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back