• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Amera Thread

Chestnutz

Reaction score
Hello OTLand!

I've decided to play rl again, watching the threads on here make me jealous! (they really do.. expecially taylors!)
I have an account with my old char ill be starting on,

Character 1: Shnak, RP 47
X61Sj.jpg

(old pic he is 47 amlost 48 now.)

getting premium 90 days, and my friends giveing me some starting cc. (i was hacked and quit last time~)
hopeing to begin gaining exp tomorrow. wish me luck and please follow ! :)

~Chestnutz

Ok, so i got pacc after uploading this pic, and a friend of mine is giveing me 400k later today. (better eq!)
my rl gave me some items and i sold some thing i found in depot (wand of inferno 3k)
i then hunted at dara drags for lvl 48 (i tried takeing pic but i was in tibiafull screen so it bugged)
later then i did a group hunt with my rl (44 ed) and got 49. im going to get 50 tonight and magic level 14.
SXkbj.jpg

current pic, outfit mount and skills.
and now i have gotten 50 :p
MWzi3.jpg

Last edited:
ty, yeah these addons are my fav. i have a few friends high lvl 250+ he was gunan sell them but i got them for free. stampor i got for cheap to usually on amera is worth 200-210k i got for 160. i got 400k this morning will post pics of my new eq when i get 51 :p

ok so i bought some new eq (im still useing medusa shield, waiting to find someone selling demon shield for 32k) i bought 2000 mana potions, so im ready to get lvl 70.
me and my rl lvl 123 RP did black knight quest and deeper fib, heres a pic for you :p
IvZPP.jpg

also anyone playing rl atm, stupid noobs are pming me on amera with the typical "You are botting goto this website" message.

Enjoy! ^^
~Chestnutz

So, today i hunted all over the board for random 20 minute sessions every hour and a half or so. (ocd today, idk why :p)
earlier today i got distance fighting skill 73:
xZuVS.jpg

and now i have gotten 51! :D
8DxGB.jpg

no i didnt hunt at minos xD! i just ran out of ammo with 3k xp left to lvl and it was closest so i took lvl their, but im off now going to hopefully get 52 tomorrow.

Enjoy! ~Chestnutz

So, last night me and rl (44 ed) hunted at bog raiders. I came very close to 52 but we both were tired so we went to bed. I had 25k xp to 52 and didnt feel like wasteing much so i took level at mutated humans also earning 3k in gp. I also made shielding lvl 55.
p9QY0.jpg

F2Dxi.jpg

I plan on attempting lvl 53 later. If not atleast 50% of it.
Enjoy!
~Chesnutz

Looks a bit like...
Venore?
I didnt play tibia for a while, and i didnt lookup tibiawebsite for your char... But i had a house in venore in this rows above xed... And they look like urs ;)
Keep it going!

no, this is a small one in cormaya. i think im going to find a bigger one.. its tiny. i only got this one bcz my rl has a nice house here

Back