• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My friend gave me a char in real tibia! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
i just made an advance but i wont even tell you the real characters name i know Frost Dragons are waste in real tibia (got wasted pretty) but i had an sio'er with me so it was pretty funny to hunt and look at my god damn advance! :)
i hided my name..
<let tha flames begin, and no its not an ot, becaues i use the same outfit on a ot>
vihbb4.jpg

Whysoever lol.

Even if it was not true, who fucking cares.

If frosties are waste, why have i never made any waste there?

Whysoever lol.

Even if it was not true, who fucking cares.

If frosties are waste, why have i never made any waste there?

i get wasted pretty by manapotions and health pots ;/
well dude you got your own way im an Elite Knight^_^

Elite Knight shouldnt make waste there as well.

At least the knights I know do not have any waste on okolnir :eek:

Use soft boots?

He said he got the char.
Maybe he doesn't know how to hunt them? :p

He said he got the char.
Maybe he doesn't know how to hunt them? :p

truely i dont know how to hunt on real tibia since i just playd a lot of OTS but ima make a new char and lvl at the low feet because.. my cousin told me you will just die on that 150.. its better start with a lvl 20 and lvl up! ^_^

truely i dont know how to hunt on real tibia since i just playd a lot of OTS but ima make a new char and lvl at the low feet because.. my cousin told me you will just die on that 150.. its better start with a lvl 20 and lvl up! ^_^

that is true, i said the same when my cousin boght an high lvl char

Well, I dont see any problem in lvling a highlvl when youve played Ots before.

Just dont run into 25 Frost dragons and use exevo mas san and feel worry cuz it doesnt hit 1500 ;/

Test the knight on dragon dragon lords or w/e

Just stay diagonal to a DL and use exura on every hit the Dl gives you, in case its a high damage.

Exana mort = waste

Starting from scratch as a lvl 150 is prolly not very smart.
Gotta start from the ground up.
Gotta know ur limitations.
Gotta know how to hunt properly so you can profit.

Lotta bought chars start with 1kk in their bank.
and they go around spamming exori gran on frosts and wonder why at the end of the week they have no cash left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back