• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Ancient Template By Crazyman | For Modern AAC

Wezc

Banned User
Reaction score
Another template made :)

2eyl84l.png

Credits: kerembeyit

Edit: Inspiration from Winnerandy

cool, but is too narrow, would be better if you add two sidebars to make it wider.

Well, my brother who works with this stuff said that it's not supposed to be wider than 1000px.. the whole content.. however the header could be as wide as it should.. The company he works for sell one website for about $30.000... So i guess they know what they are doing

Well, my brother who works with this stuff said that it's not supposed to be wider than 1000px.. the whole content.. however the header could be as wide as it should.. The company he works for sell one website for about $30.000... So i guess they know what they are doing

obvious that it should be not more than 1000px, because the screen most used is 1024px 768px, but that's too narrow for my taste, is just like 650px the content and header, maybe with one sidebar looks much better.

pd: is coded? and who is kerembeyit?, cause he isn't a member of OtLand

Last edited:
obvious that it should be not more than 1000px, because the screen most used is 1024px 768px, but that's too narrow for my taste, is just like 650px the content and header, maybe with one sidebar looks much better.

pd: is coded? and who is kerembeyit?, cause he isn't a member of OtLand

Kerembeyit is a member of deviantart..

Looks way to much like Winnerandys layout (Wildbeast)!

No..

looks to empty for me or idk if its empty just looks weird :3

why not?, if you put it there that you was inspired by winnerandy, so what is the problem that looks like the wildbeast?
i see the account box is almost same as wildbeast.

Well, i'm still allowed to use that template for the login box..

Back