• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Castle Age Vampire - Template

Core_

Solutions
Reaction score
Designed by Me, not coded yet
DO NOT USE ANYTHING OF THIS PLEASE

Castle Age Vampire​
eccpupjs.png

Credits:
Background Image: Genzoman
Map piece: Aeven

... So i just made this one, and im going to sell it but its not coded yet (i will code it soon).
But i want your opinions :D you like it? how much shall i sell this one?

And dont come trolling here please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its Now coded
AVJkuVw0uv.png

You can buy it here: http://otland.net/f485/thacores-cheap-layouts-modern-aac-115564/#post1141640

Last edited:
:3 thanks, well i do like the login thing but i agree with you in the menu :s its to simple i'll try to make it better

i like the login like that but ill see what i can do and well i'll try to make a interactive navbar

I dislike the login, it's way to dark. And the "edges" around the whole main content is to sharp. Try to perhaps make them a little rounder? Otherwise then that I love it :)

I like it, looks really cute :)

PS. You have used my mapping screenshot.

I like it, looks really cute :)

PS. You have used my mapping screenshot.
:D yeah i just loved this piece :3

Simple, but nice!
Also:
23t46s5.png

1. I would lighten this font
2. --------||-------------
3. Nothing, i just remembered this: Browsing Application Resources on deviantART :p
4. Hard to read logo :c Darken the background, or maybe use stronger shadow on your text

No offense, I'm just sayin!

:) there is no offense i like constructive criticism, rlly thanks :) but one think what do u mean with 2.
--------||-------------
XD?
and yeah i use those PS brushes :3 they r rlly cool

Back