• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation shit.

Scope

Reaction score
Red can i get some attention on getting my shit back? Like seriously i need some special attention? It appears Red's not going to give me anything back so anyone wanna donate me some gear? My ingame name is Agro.

So far i have Winged helmet, Shocking shield, physical ring, curaga rune, and donor mana rune. Any other donations would be greatly appreciated.

All you have to do is send an E-mail to me with your PayPal E-mail and character name and I'll refund the points that you deserve. I've posted this like 40x now. And I see you PM'd my inbox on OTland, I don't provide individual assistance to players via OTland inbox, that is solely for other users on OTland, which is probably why nobody receives a response from me.

Red

Scope, what character are you playing on currently? Just want to make sure the things I donated to you aren't going to waste ^^

I play Agro now. My girlfriend is currently over here so im spending time with her.

"Baby you're a nice girl but if you can't even do something as simple as buy me full donor for my pally I don't see us working out"

Get back with Xillo! hashuahaushauhsuahsuahsuahsuahuajajajajajashhsuahshajsajaja

Back