• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An end of support for players getting hacked.

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hacking has increased at least 320% in the past two months.​

Notably, there is no security threat in our system, so this means it has nothing to do with us.
This quote addresses my current feelings toward the topic, and isn't primarily addressed to Uga Uga.

Realy nice you can't make responsibility whit cyntara but go open 2 server more -.- take responsability you no ar a children !

I need to take responsibility? 80% of non-native language speakers (English is Cyntara's primary language) have been hacked in the past two weeks. By whom? People who they said were their "friends". I swear to god, I told someone that their account was hacked by a certain person and the response I received was, "No? He's my friend." ... I need to take responsibility? It's not my responsibility to help you if you (and multiple others) decide to account share, and find out the hard way, that you can't trust everybody who speaks the same language as you. To be brutally honest, I've had 2-3 people hacked the past 1.5~ years that spoke English.. And I receive 3-4 message a day which I can't understand, speaking of a hacked account.
My personal service to everybody who can't take personal responsibility is over. If you legitimately message me saying, "Hey, dude. I need some help. I made a mistake, you think you could help me recover my account?" I'd love nothing less than to help you, and I still will. But you need to provide at least adequate information. Telling me that you're hacked means virtually nothing. But 98% of PMs I receive, I can't comprehend and give me a headache, because some people can't realize that if I don't respond to one PM, sending 20 more won't do anything.
That's why its YOUR account, not mine. If anything else, please get another GM to redirect your request to me, so I can hear it in proper English. This will give me much more time to develop Cyntara and other servers. You may wonder, why should it matter that you develop other servers? I only play on Cyntara. You know, OTs are like experience. The more time I spend working on them, the more I learn, ultimately, the better the server you play on becomes. Nothing will be left in the dark.

You want to not get hacked? Don't account share. Especially when you have "403 punds of your account"

Ray wrote a guide just for you guys.
Cyntara - Account Safety

Red

Last edited:
Red, i know dynamik wasnt hacked.
U or sum other rotten fuck changed my password so i cant make money off my set, thx.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hacked you, because I can't just stop you from trading your items. I encouraged your thread to get undeleted. Try again.

Red

And thats exactly why i cant log on the acc, i havent shared that account or any acc on a different ot with the same info.

Perhaps you should ask for me to recover it instead of saying that I hacked it...

This thread is updated. If you don't want to get hacked, read the guide, I guarantee you won't get hacked.

Red

when I was hacked, none of my friends in real life cyntara and had my password to my accounts as I could I be hacked? I repeat NOBODY HAD MY PASSWORD FOR MY ACCOUNT

Did you read the guide for other possible ways to get hacked?

Red

RED help !!!! my account is hacked nm coat norse helmet cyntara axe ultimate knight armor and al that sh1t is stole :S + my 670 account Lorenzo is name help me pls pls pls

help red, my account got hacked, they left the water running and now my depot got charged 100 topez and im poor. the rent is killing me, i sold my dog to keep this month running, when you find a solution, please email <insert email here to this account okthxbye

Hacked again <.<

Hello, I talk to cm pirates I think and say that i being hacked AGAIN!, Then he say to me to post a new thread on the forum to tell red that I get scammed :/, So red I begging on my knees Please can I get the items back PLEASE I give all my money for cytnara!. Please red please...

I Alrdy checked this Thread..
Please Investigate My case RED. ty a lot.

lol, red if you want more players in your fucking ot plx take care of them no only say: DONT SHARE. Its a shit.
all the consecuences its that you only have 50 players max. JAJA

Actually, if he stops giving support to hacked sharers, eventually they will stop sharing, will create accounts for their personal use only and the number of players will increase.

@red: i have a question, why dont you just reset restart the account for those who have been hacked it would be awsome, but those who has account share have to blame them self...

Back