• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutorial: How to vote for Cyntara

Myths

Cyntara Staff
Reaction score
This is long overdue so i'll start to make this thread. (Pictures to be added at a later date)

How to vote for your favorite server- aka CYNTARA:

1) Visit otvote.net - Open Tibia Server Top List, or simply click the green link in my signature to get to the same page.

2) There will be a black box with letters. All you have to do is enter the letters in, and click vote. [Your vote will be added to the "IN" section.]

• You may be wondering what the "OUT" vote is. . .

3) There is an American flag above the description of Cyntara. Next to the flag, there is a link that will redirect you to the Cyntara homepage (that we all know and love so much). Simply click that link, and you have added an "OUT" vote to Cyntara.

• Once you know how to vote, it will take no longer than 30 seconds to vote. And you can vote every 12 hours. Thanks for reading this short tutorial on "How to vote for Cyntara." Pictures will be added soon!

Last edited:
I wanted to vote, but you won't let me Myths... Why so cruel?

Thx for fixin it red, i rly cudnt tell if he was talkin bout anotha ot or wut... was rly confused

Great tutorial!
Rep+ (Grats 2nd bar! ;))

Back