• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ChaosOT (8.54-8.57)

Colossus

Chaos Dev.
Reaction score
wgtfyx.png

Release Date:

Tuesday, July 20th, 2010​

As a majority of you know, Chaos 7.6 is one of the most if not popular server that has ever been made in OT History. To this day there are several copies of Chaos that still exist and are hosted. But due to such an old protocol there are very few players on them. I've been working for the last 2 months on designing a stable distribution with features for Chaos that work for 8.54 +. Now It's finally finished and ready to be released.

Features​

Custom EVERYTHING
Custom EXP Rate (No Fixed Rate, each individual monster has a unique amount of experience given)
Custom Maps
Custom Armor Sets and Weapons
Custom Money System
A lot of Houses 200+
Frequent Events held by Staff
Custom Annihilator
Rune Merging
High Level Fast Paced RPG
Many Custom Spells
Mining System
Fast Attack Rate
Improved Trainers
99% Uptime (Content Updates)
PVP is HIGHLY encouraged. That being said, staff does not interfere with in-game quarrels or problems.

chaosot.no-ip.biz
Port 7171

Come and Make your account now​

Last edited:
FAWK.. i knew it just HAD to happen.. VIP, Private Spawns, Flawless Skulls, Buy all items instantly etc

I knew it just had to be too good to be true.. :(

FAWK.. i knew it just HAD to happen.. VIP, Private Spawns, Flawless Skulls, Buy all items instantly etc

I knew it just had to be too good to be true.. :(

1. VIP will be obtainable in game threw events.
2. Private spawns were always in ChaosOT and most ppl sold access to them anyway.
3. Flawless skulls = money XD

:( OP

But, well he's partly right.
Why do you have to copy OP donations as it were in 7.6 times? There's no person, who played 7.6 Chaos that can say that these donations WERE NOT overpowered as fuck

@Colossus instead of capping the server to 70 players that would play it, make normal donations and get 700 players! the sky is the limit!

Last edited:
The dev isn't original.. Admin death, Admin chaos, and Admin Nova where the first people to create Chaosot, so if anything they should get credits for making one of the best ot 7.6 servers. (If this server is not like chaosot 7.6 then please excuse me.)

Back