• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][8.50] Archez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Archez HIGH/FUN Server

IP: archezot.com
PORT: 7171

Over 10 custom, challenging and hard quests for you to solve.

100% uptime!

Experience stages:
  • From level 1 to 375000, experience: 500000x
  • From level 375001 to 400000, experience: 300000x
  • From level 400001 to 425000, experience: 200000x
  • From level 425001 to 450000, experience: 100000x
  • From level 450001 to 475000, experience: 50000x

Features:
Lottery system!
Bounty hunters!
VIP area!
Exlusive El'dean area!

Once again, IP: archezot.com :rolleyes:

Join Now!
LAG is not an option Archez, you will not experience it.

Good thing your hosting this, the other owner of SpiderOT was a corrupt GM ;)

wats the point in playing this server if u can be that dam high lvl...
thats just dumb

2i6vs4.png

Anyway, Seems fun...

I liked this server but i found that there was no point since its exactly the same as spyder, if you added some other stuff i would be more than happy to join :)

I liked this server but i found that there was no point since its exactly the same as spyder, if you added some other stuff i would be more than happy to join :)

Added 150k quest, new spell for 150k and revamped a lot.

But I'll add 5 new quests, and 2 spells (each voc) this wednesday. :)

By the way, added Auctions system.

2i6vs4.png

Anyway, Seems fun...

didn't notice :x

(changed)

Last edited:
wats the point in playing this server if u can be that dam high lvl...
thats just dumb

It would be dumb if it was one of those 9999999999999x servers where everything is exactly the same as it came default (i.e monsters have same hp/damage as 1x exp servers) but with high exp, so in 5 minutes you already have everything and there's nothing else to do.

90% of my servers have always been high exp and if you work them out and patiently calculate and "transpose" everything to work just like if it were a low exp, but high, its just the same or usually even more fun and challenging than normal servers, and you can even make them as RPGish as any other.

Coming from Archez, Im supposing this one is not the 1st option mentioned. Ill give it a shot and I suggest you to do the same before judging!

PS: Man I miss your CTF servers, you should find (or sell them to) someone who can host them if you cant!

It would be dumb if it was one of those 9999999999999x servers where everything is exactly the same as it came default (i.e monsters have same hp/damage as 1x exp servers) but with high exp, so in 5 minutes you already have everything and there's nothing else to do.

90% of my servers have always been high exp and if you work them out and patiently calculate and "transpose" everything to work just like if it were a low exp, but high, its just the same or usually even more fun and challenging than normal servers, and you can even make them as RPGish as any other.

Coming from Archez, Im supposing this one is not the 1st option mentioned. Ill give it a shot and I suggest you to do the same before judging!

PS: Man I miss your CTF servers, you should find (or sell them to) someone who can host them if you cant!

You'll love it. :peace:

Fun server, but I don't understand why on a server with such rates.. the armors only benefit is 1000~ defense. Seriously, how much does that actually help when every weapon is a spellForumla, and it doesn't decrease vs. defense on items. I really think they should have reduction.

I take back my older post made and i find this server just great ! the community is much better than Spider ot. The only thing is I wish Archez would check the server's forums for applications and such, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back