• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany]Damonia 8.70 custom map low rate RPG! START!FREE POINTS!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Damonia RPG 8.70

133531280x800gamespecia.jpg

Dear Otlanders,
Welcome back to the mystical and amazing world of Damonia RPG. Damonia RPG is a fully custom map with 120+ hidden quests to keep our players busy :)
Damonia RPG was created for players who enjoy exploring a beautiful and also dangerous world. Damonia RPG was very loved by the players who played it (Zatjin,Alguzu,Zirra; just to call some of them). Our exp stages are low perfectly fitting for our map to make the gameplay a great experience.
Our client is 8.70 so we have also 100% working mounts and spell cooldowns. The goal of Damonia and its Staff is to keep the players enjoying this awesome world and we hope to see you soon on there :D Damonia RPG grants FREE premium time(enjoy all features of premium time, like new spells, traveling by boat to other islands, wearing new outfits and much more!). We have a little donation shop where you might find some usefull stuff. But also those, who don't want to spend or can't spend their money on donations can get free points, I will explain it later on :D

Connection Information

IP/Website: damonia.hopto.org or 176.65.142.22
Client: 8.70 (use otlands ip changer or the one from otservlist: Open Tibia Server - TibiaLoader )
Port:7171

Server Information

-Exp stages:
1-50 x15
51-100 x10
101-150 x7
151+ x5

Skill rate: x15
magi: x5
loot:x2

check ingame !serverinfo

Free Points
-30 Free Points to first guild with 10 members level 50+
-50 Points for "Screenshot of the Week" (Every week you can send me an ingame screenshot to my otland profile and winner gets points)
-100 Points for the first player Level 100

Screenshots of Awesome Damonia RPG World:

1t7uad.png

30xag5u.png

qstpbo.png

sy2elv.png

9k8ER.png

jFR4O.png

Go1Zf.png

Dgfz2.png

F6L1r.png

a4j6z.png

55md0y.png

soq1eh.png

JOIN NOW AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS!

Last edited:
First 3 otlanders to join get 30 points! :D
Just write your character here ;)

Gonna try this one, Grimm Venon in-game!

By the way, lovely acc page I love those simple websites! :)

hey damon.. im in
my name :Mexicano

Last edited:
gonna go hunt in cyclops, and waiting for bloodz (pandora) to go hunt

try it out guys

@up
what the fuck are u talking about??

if u are gonna hate go to somewhere else noob

Got laggs and got kicked now I can logg back in, it says "multi client or mage bomb is not allowed, lol.