• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Textual 8.6 -

ok sorry lol, ive updated my post, i havent played tibia in years... it's serious i promise

oh cool can i have the 10 cc so I can start pg xD also fix starting eq please.. I went to trainers yesterday and realized that I didn't have any shield on me :X so I only got Sword fighting (I wanna have axe-fighting but u only start with spike sword or club so =/)

edit : nvm wont play >.<

Last edited:
oh cool can i have the 10 cc so I can start pg xD also fix starting eq please.. I went to trainers yesterday and realized that I didn't have any shield on me :X so I only got Sword fighting (I wanna have axe-fighting but u only start with spike sword or club so =/)

edit : nvm wont play >.<
i have fixed that, now you get dwarven shield on login if you are a starter :p thanks for reporting it

yo fallen*, check the forum of ur AAC
also
C'MON PLAYERS I WANT WAR!!!

Last edited:
Rl Tibia Map Ot = No Donations = RL Tibia ;D

EDIT: Found a Small Bug ;p, Paladins Does Not Recieve One Crystal Coin at start :p

And the bolt lasts like 1 shot...

Everyone that wants pvp-e to be added, like this post or quote me and say +1

I dont want pvp-e to be added but i want so when player kills a player he recieve some exp but NOT much because of abusing.

Back