• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][8.60] Sinteria World The Legend Coming Back ! Without SMS SHOP

xortezo

Sinteria World
Reaction score
..................................... For delete

Last edited:
Nice !
It's great server for me , I will try to play here :d

Sinteria good server for fight etc but please make this edition longer than 1 month ;D we need server for long-time wars with low exp without 150lv in 5 days ;\ without 120 ms dl bot full afk with 3 bp sd and hit 800-1000

Sinteria good server for fight etc but please make this edition longer than 1 month ;D we need server for long-time wars with low exp without 150lv in 5 days ;\ without 120 ms dl bot full afk with 3 bp sd and hit 800-1000

I know, on first edition players get disapointed after ddos attacks etc, thats why after shutdown server, we didnt say anything about sinteria for this much long time, becouse we was working so hard on it, now serwer is almost ready, will be ready for august, we bought special ddos support also technical support, guys which secure server, they are one's of the best supporting team in this times. So now i can swear i will not turn off server after 1~ month, Hopefully now this sinteria will stay with us for as much long time as players they will be there.

New options to traveling on sinteria :) Also we have something like a carpets on Real Tibia, but they work a bit difreent.

I have found nice screenshoot from old sinteria times (7.6)

Propably the reachest guy on OT on sinteria-abydos (7.6)

Last edited:
~~Refresh, any comments? in 3,5 week i will add date of start !

looks good :) im gonna try it if its gonna be a good server for players. Like low rates and you really have to work for stuff

Stop refreshing this to get attention and fix your main post because your "fraction" system has something wrong...

Stop refreshing this to get attention and fix your main post because your "fraction" system has something wrong...

Sorry bro i dont know what our problem, i have rights to refresh every 24 hours. And about Fraction, whats wrong?

Is not "Fraction" is Faction also there are some lines that does not make sense.

Ah, yeah you are right, fixed already =] As i said my english is not perfect or good.

- - - Updated - - -

We have new signature, if anyone interested to add to his profile there u go:

PHP:
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2rzceg8.jpg[/img]

2rzceg8.jpg

Last edited:
So after hard work on weekend i add few information about what we did.

1. ENGINE - more then Thousand changes.
2. New map another 3MB!
3. We add a mission to Inqusition Quest ( not same like on rl ) you have to find the way by yourself how to get in to the quest. + QUEST LOG
4. Fixed Demon Oak - works in 100% need demon tasks to start demon oak.
5. 100% worked POI + Quest Log
6. Added last 5 missing Achivements. + quest log
7. Few change/fix in balans.

As i promise few screenshoots to make you more happy :)

hl.png

53k.png

3zqk.png

u6az.png

Quallity of pictures are not really good, thats only becouse i didnt have time, still have more important thing to do in server then making screenshoots; )

Hopefully u glad from our job ;)
Good Luck and see you soon on Sinteria World !

Back
Top Bottom