• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Euphoria.hopto.org. Edited EVO [8.6] HIGH EXP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well done server, and strongly recommended!
Rep+ for u my frend :w00t:

Reseted. More info on homepage.

Join now and claim free donation points, along with double EXP weekend!

No problems, Euphoria still in our hearts!
But I can't login.

Yhepp, same here some problem whit the ot kolie?

Online again. Sorry for the short downtime.

Anyone playing there? Whats ur ingamenick guys?

Servers is online for 4 hours now~.

Im Liop in-game, but pretty busy IRL those days, on and off. Though I really enjoy the server.

Playing this ot for a while now pretty good mapped and scripted, u should be little more active do admin ^^
Some of the donations don't work and u don't receive the points so u need to w8 for admin to come online for items, and i think your CM quit not sure just rumors.

Peace Foaly ING

Playing this ot for a while now pretty good mapped and scripted, u should be little more active do admin ^^
Some of the donations don't work and u don't receive the points so u need to w8 for admin to come online for items, and i think your CM quit not sure just rumors.

Peace Foaly ING

Yes CM Mitchel quitted due to personal matters. Had nothing with server too do.
All donations do work now.

Anyway, we are looking for new staff for Euphoria! Are you intressted and think you have what it takes? Apply here! : http://otland.net/f61/looking-new-staff-gms-mapper-already-running-evo-server-161016/

Good luck! And enjoy your stay at Euphoria!

The website is only is polish although it is a swedish server, how come?

This server is not even online. It closed long, long ago, so please stop spamming in it.

Someone stole my URL, and no, its not my server.

Please close/delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back