• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Libera Medium-Rate 7.6 Real map starting this Monday 2013-08-05!

Hard

Reaction score
We would like to present a Real Map 7.6 Server, we recently have worked on (Hard).

STARTED MONDAY (05/08/2013) CLIENT CHANGED BACK TO 7.6
IP ADDRESS: libera.sytes.net
Port: 7171

35asrck.jpg

Features:

99.9999% Real Map, Edited by Hard and verified by external sources for maximum perfection!
All Quests & Spawns!
Server updated on a daily basis with new spawns & quests, which you'll definately on your own or with a large team!
Pits of Inferno & HOTA & Draconia Quest and many more!
100 players online record!
Ferumbras Tower
Hosted in Sweden on a very powerful hosting machine.

I could write a book about the all features on our server, see for yourself!
Also enjoy our detailed and user-friendly website!

Rates:
Skills = 25x
Magic = 15x
Drop = 3x

Experience Stages:

Level 1 - 50 = 85x
Level 51 - 70 = 75x
Level 71 - 90 = 65x
Level 91 - 110 = 55x
Level 111 - 120 = 45x
Level 121 - 130 = 35x
Level 131 - 150 = 25x
Level 151 - 160 = 15x
Level 161 - 180 = 10x
Level 181 - 200 = 6x
Level 200~ = 4x

Great Wars!

rszluo.jpg

Server hosted in Sweden on a highly superclocked computer (Soon dedicated server)

Computer specifications:

MU: Asus Sabertooth P67
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k 4.7GHz
RAM: 16GB Quad Channel 2000MHz DDR3
GPU: GeForce GTX 680 GDDR5
HDD: 1TB 7200RPM Samsung
NET: VirginMedia 50MB

NOTE: Server engine have never ever crashed!
Screenshots taken from previous edition of Libera (100 players online)
~Server created and hosted by Hard

Last edited:
I do not recommend this ot to anyone because of unprofessional&unskilled hoster&owner and he makes everyday or week a new server.

I do not recommend this ot to anyone because of unprofessional&unskilled hoster&owner and he makes everyday or week a new server.

we'll see when otn started what you say is not true so greet your bullshit luck

yes don't include the rates anywhere, make it mysterious

also;

tibianic.org

1. Realera
2. Euforia
3. Veterana
4. KungeNsOT
5. Extremia
6. Materia-OTS
7. Velera
8. Gelera
9. Alera
10. RoXor
11. Noobwars
12. Fanera
13. 2nd noobwar
14. highexpserver
15. hards evo
16. Dimera
17. hards real map
18. KARAMY-WAR
19. hards-rl
20. Rookwar
Note: Hard re-opened same server many times and the list can be longer

haha were you trying to be funny now? I do not give a shit about what you even say you can believe what you want. if you're looking for bullshit so you may as well stop commenting here, and firstly you should be as hubs sick that I have had many servers and that's my problem, and I'm betting on this and get this back so many have wanted . and I do not cough for you little baby. I cough for others who want to play. do not have time and waste my time on someone who does not know anything. and think I do not have any players. we'll see. and I will not respond to you more. the only thing you can see is who has the right to have the little baby! and second, so I sit and laugh at yourself you really are a funny person. who believes very much

Last edited:
^ I dont know if these guys statements are true but when you respond in that way you show you are just another kid trying to make money.

and so everyone knows, I do not care about your opinions even if you say shit I do not take me there and do not even bother me. alle cases to open otn midnight tonight so for those of you who want to play. and the rest who do not want to play and is looking for opinions may just take and go away.

The problem here is that i don't talk bullshit just click on them and you see every server is made by hard and hes after money nothing more.
@Hard if i were baby my brain would be more evolved than your 13 years old brain

Rates:
Skills = 25x
Magic = 15x
Drop = 3x

Experience Stages:

Level 1 - 50 = 85x
Level 51 - 70 = 75x
Level 71 - 90 = 65x
Level 91 - 110 = 55x
Level 111 - 120 = 45x
Level 121 - 130 = 35x
Level 131 - 150 = 25x
Level 151 - 160 = 15x
Level 161 - 180 = 10x
Level 181 - 200 = 6x
Level 200~ = 4x

Medium rates? You reach level 100+ within one day and then two days later the server will be down. Sounds like a nice server.

*high rates

Thread says medium rate, that's what i find ironic.

I don't see the point of having these rates on a 7.6. There's nothing to do on high level except for constantly killing people, lol.

Thread says medium rate, that's what i find ironic.

I don't see the point of having these rates on a 7.6. There's nothing to do on high level except for constantly killing people, lol.

Agree, the rates is to damn high... 100 within 3-4 hours, then fight over the demon / behemoth spawns... wait 2 days... Server is dead...

maybe its a good server, maybe not we will see, but are u fucking kidding me with those rates??

tonight at 00.00 opens the server. so anyone who wants to play otn know it already open 24/7 then. wish everyone who plays it good luck and have fun! website will be until it begins to close the opening time server and the website goes up at the same time! Good luck and have fun, I say again! for those of you looking forward to this!

Back