• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] (Dedicated) Pokemon Creed! Custom client 8.54 , Final launch!

Vitalie

Reaction score
[Switzerland] Pokemon Creed- 8.54 Custom Client

Hello people! Me, Immortality and Ruffy decided to start up a fully english Pokemon Server, due to the lack of them out there.

We´ve finished the BETA stage, fixed ALOT of bugs, balanced the drop/catch rates, so it´s good to go now!

24/7 Host on a dedicated server located in Switzerland.
EXP rate : 5x
Kanto + Johto pokemon
Evolution through stones
Free premium
Balanced catch rates.
Balanced drop rates.
All potions/revive works.
Huuuuuge map thats constantly being updated.
Over nine cities.
Custom quests.
Kanto+ Johto shinies
Raids system that keeps getting updated.
A paypal shop only with items obtainable in-game!

Create your account on our website! Pokemon Creed- An English Pokemon Server.
Custom client at Pokemon Creed.zip
Yours,
Vitalie, Immortality and Ruffy

Last edited:
Awesome Server, come join us and have fun, message me ingame if you need any help! /aizle

32zsuol.png

Last edited:
This is, by far, one of the greatest pokemon OTs I have ever seen. There is no lag and the staff is very friendly. The community as a whole is welcoming. All in all this server has what most do not. Continuous stable updates that keep you wanting more and more.

Here's a picture of the staff and some players with our pokemon. The game-chat is heavily used and everyone seems to get along :)

fyzsbp.jpg

the server is awesome with a lot of stuff to do there a lot of things that are getting done and more coming making it more awesome.

Vitalie its me shaankz, i cant log on after u changed that :S

edit: add box 2 & 3 to donate shop plz.

Last edited:
I think we will be adding them to shop although they will be fairly expensive as we don't want the server to turn into people who get pokeboxes get a clear advantage of those who dont.

Pokebox 2 and Pokebox 3 got added, tho I´ve remade them, you wont get any UBER pokemon from em, simply good ones to start out with.

Lmao..? Look it's been a few days and someone is already level 92... what is the fun in that what are they supposed to do now. It's no fun if you can beat a server in a few days buy like 50 ub and catch everything how do you expect to keep your players if you can do everything in a few days. I like it when its a lower exp server where it's a challenge not just catch all the Pokemon play for a week and you're done.

The experience rate is 10x. That is a fairly low exp rate. Aizle has just been playing at least 24 hours over the past two days. In addition, exp stages were recently introduced.

Last edited:
exps been changed, stages added, etc.

reason i got so high is i donated for johto starters and have been playing non stop for 2 days cos of a 3 day weekend :p

I honestly thing exp stages are a bad idea. Theres a few persons out there who'd be able to PG like Aizle did.If you play alot, its natural that you'll exp faster.
So no point in changing anything because of that. 10x all the way is enough imo

Well good luck with everything , ill keep in touch with Vialite and Ruffy. Ill prob go play some other pokemon server that is more of an RPG because I'm looking for something I can play for awhile not just a few days. ( Also Ruffy, I still need your name on league ;P )

Are there any exp stages, if yes, what are they? Gotta update the post

Back