• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] - Tibia World RPG OldSchool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottinghster

Tibia World RPG Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Nottinghster
[ Tibia World RPG OldSchool ] - http://tibiaworld.hopto.org:8090 - Try to be the strongest! - Most complete server of Tibia 7.6 from Brazil with Full Tibia Global Map.

- Host: United States
- Experience: 3x
- Skills: 4x
- Magic Level: 3x
- Regeneration HP/MANA: 2x
- Loot: 1x
- Map: Full Tibia Global Map 7.6 with Ferumbras Tower and Pits of Inferno

IP: tibiaworld.hopto.org
Blog: Home - Tibia World RPG OldSchool
Forum: Forum gratis : Tibia World RPG OldSchool Forum

. More than 120 NPCs wich work like Tibia Global, you can ask for name, job and alot more, the answers are the same of Tibia Global and prices of items too. (I'm working and adding more NPCs)
. The Ancients Tombs Quest (HOTA Quest) 100% like Tibia Global, with all actions, teleports and alot more.
. The Queen of the Banshees Quest 100% like Tibia Global, with all actions, npcs, teleports and alot more.
. The Paradox Tower Quest 100% like Tibia Global, with all actions, npcs, teleports and alot more.
. 18.000+ spawns (updating constantly to be like 100% Tibia Global)
. Detailed monsters with same loot of Tibia Global.

There's no Server with Tibia Global Map most completed like Tibia World RPG OldSchool in the WORLD.

What you waiting for?
We are waiting for you!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

Last edited:
I like the server tho ^^ but you should do your own Homepage design.. it looks ugly by stealing it from Classictibia ^^

Are you the original nottinghster from empera? :p...

already know the answer to this. Nope :D. maybe one of the owners but not original, i knew him b4 he sold acc.

Sincerely,
Red Sky Team ;*

@up: I've fought on empera as well, who were you there?

@Rodrigo: This exp stage would feat very well:
7x 1-50
5x 51-70
3x 71-90
2x 91+

Also, you can count on me in the staff in order to ban botters!

hahaha so i was checking your website looks all good just a lack of players but this seems funny to me:p

As a donator, you get an advantage over other players, follows the list below advantages:

* Preference when logging in. No waiting lists

a real good advantage while 15 players onlineXD but it reminds me to oldschool days on real tibia that waiting list sucked so hard haha and when i was logged i was like i won't loggout anymoreXD

are you seriously? or is this a master flame? if so go back to your thread you have to help 'all' your online players

Dont worry about the forum.. there isnt anything special to see over there.. If anything comes up, I'll post in english as well.
Its a nice server and I hope after the exp stage is done, more players come for funny battles ^^
Sux being lvl 75 and no one to kill :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back