• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Shardstone 8.6 RL ~STARTS TOMORROW~ -SUMMER UPDATE-CAST-CUSTOM TOWNS & MORE!

Shardstone

Reaction score
-Now with 3 new custom towns, cast system, balanced rates & more!-

qzkMQy.jpg

SERVER START: Monday, June 15th - 12PM EST

Shardstone v2 is starting this week. Get ready for a fresh start with many new features!

Updates:
New Towns: Elerium, Grimville, Verana (over 30 new quests)
Cast System now implemented!
Updated Monster Pack + New Custom bosses!
New ways to get VIP Items in-game!

Server Info
IP: shardstone.servegame.com
Exp: Stages starting at 350x (Check website - server info)
Skills: 50x
Magic: 30x
Map: Global Map + Pyre, Oken & Gengia + 3 new custom towns!
Uptime: 24/7 on Dedicated 100MBPS CONNECTION
Client: 8.6

Features:
-Many custom towns, there will always be open spawns!
-Balanced PvP with all content of tibia 8.6 + new features
-Addon Bonuses (To get addon use Jean Cloth Van Dam in Thais Library or turn in like RL Tibia)
-No long missions, straight to the fun!
-Market added to Thais Library!
-Free Boats & Premium!
-24/7 Support In-game and by email!
-English and hiring tutors for other language!

How to get free premium points!
-Premium Points to first high levels/skill records! (100 axe, etc!)
-Free Premium Points at level 250, 300 & 350!
-Invite a friend and earn 15 points for every person! (Max: 5 invites - must be level 100+ for points)
-Create a guild with 5+ people and receive 30 premium points to each member! (All members must be level 150+)

Contact: [email protected] - Send pictures and have the chance to win premium points if we use it!

Watch the counter and make an account now!
SERVER START: Monday, June 17th - 3PM EST

See you on ShardStone v2!

New Towns

Elerium
wH50nO.png

Grimville
grpKV4.png

Verana
IqzOlK.png

Lots of new quests, areas and crazy bosses to fight!

Signatures:
1Tu2q2.png

Last edited:
Looks like a nice server but I really hate real map so I won't bother trying it, good luck though.

We offer a total of 6 custom islands with enough spawns on the custom sides to avoid leveling on the real map completely.

Once again, lower the rates lol its no fun trying to kill level 350 rps who can tank the whole server

Omfg Truely the worst server I have ever played, just another boring rl map money server.... Best part was maing bps of cc's under everyones noises soya bought fire axes for more than rashid sold them for... and the house of game scammed like 3 donor sets of this stupid kid who donated 50 euro LOL

Last edited:
Omfg Truely the worst server I have ever played, just another boring rl map money server.... Best part was maing bps of cc's under everyones noises soya bought fire axes for more than rashid sold them for... and the house of game scammed like 3 donor sets of this stupid kid who donated 50 euro LOL and also its sucks so yeah

Last edited:
whats your characters name?

- - - Updated - - -

Ya the websites back online now ;D

No, the start up was just a quick fix I realized at last minute. Sorry about that, its been a great start. 15 players peak, thoughts of teams joining, hopefully some more people join!

15 ppl is "great start"? Well they can pretty much get one town each :p and u should make donate shop cheaper and remove donation caslte! and who starts a OT on a monday this late..

I may lower donation prices if it becomes an issue.. 3$ an item. What do you think it should be per item? Donar castles do NOT contain spawns, they are allowed to have npc's + 2 boss spawns that spawn every hour so they can not hunt afk in the house.

We never had a problem with the price, but I can make the bonuses a little better for donating.

Lots of OT's have started on monday, I start on monday to work up to next weekend and hopefully have a battle on weekend instead of starting on a weekend.

Back