• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Make Remere's Map Editor Work

Jordan_August

Reaction score
Step 1) Now for some reason i could never use the normal tibia installation folder, idk but it was always annoying and somehow i ended up with something that works.. so i never asked questions but if you are getting the message that looks like this
just download this file. its just an tibia 8.60 file that for some reason works perfectly. Heres the link: Tibia860.rar and for everyone not to freak out

Step 2) Now just open up a map that is 8.60 and get the message above. after that navigate to where ever you put the file from me, name Tibia860. Mine is here on my desktop for the tutorial so all i had to do was scroll down
After you click Okay to upload it. It should just open the map right up :D, if there is any questions feel free to send me a PM

Thats strange honostly but just shoot me a little more info on the issue, ill get you fixed up

Back