• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make your character GOD/GM/CM/TUTOR/SENIOR + Including pictures!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i will show you now how to make your character to: GOD/GM/CM/TUTOR/SENIOR TUTOR
First you need to download a server in case i got my server which i can paste link: http://otland.net/f18/8-60-forgotten-server-0-3-6-crying-damson-147913/
Then you need download the editor: http://sqlitestudio.one.pl/files/free/stable/windows/sqlitestudio-1.0.0.exe

Now follow the pictures and i will explain too:

1. When you have download your server and sqlitestudio, it best that you place sqlitestudio in the exe map and run sqlite studio.

2. Then click on database and it will view a list and chose add database.

3. Then write your server name and click on the map with is in red circle.

4. Then lead the sqlitestudio to the database which is in the server distor and double click on it. If you downloaded my server the name is: forgottenserver.s3db

5. If your done right you will see on the second colum, that you lead sqlitestudio to right place.

6. Then right click on your database to the left and chose connect.

7. Then click on the + icon to view the list and double click on players.

8. After you double clicked on players a other table will pop up it look like this!

9. Then right click the row of group_id and right click on the row and chose edit cell value!

10. And write one of these numbers to become: 1) = Player 2) = Senior Tutor 3) = Tutor 4) = Community Manager 5) = Gamemaster 6) = God, When you edit something always click on the (V) button! v = save button!

Now we are done :)

I hope you enjoy this tutorial, please post comment!

Rep if this tutorial helped you :)

Last edited:
Alot of work on this, good for the newbies, tho i prefer using localhost/phpmyadmin

Repped ofcourse

I know i use phpmyadmin my self, but this is easier for beginners :) but i started first sqlitestudio then after serval months i used phpmyadmin xD

Ps. Thx :D

It save automatic what you have change, only make sure when you change do not be logged in on that char.

Great guide just one problem though, It won't save always when i check it resets back lol..

Last edited:
This is only sqlite!

Not workin

It says invalid account when loggin
Help!
and I try with the 356a192b7913b04c54574d18c28d46e6395428ab password and doesn't work !

Would you be able to help me with editing my account manager "player"? I need to edit his script so he offers more/different vocations to select from when creating a character but I cannot find the script that does that. Help?

Back