• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How To Open Your Ports (PortForwding) EASY + Including Pictures (Tutorial)

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everybody this is my tutorial how to portforwding! this is how i do it, maybe other guys do it a other way but this is my way!
If you dont turst me that it work you could check my server: fstatk.hopto.org <- i dont have website i use acc manager!

1. Open your start menu and search for cmd

2. When you opened cmd, please write this at the box: ipconfig/all

3. Then many numbers will come out, scroll up and try to search for standard gateway -> default gateway <- on english

4. then open your internet broswer and write the numbers that you got at your gateway

5. Then you come to the portforward website, now some people dont have password so they leave it blank atm!

6. Then you logg in and click on advance!

7. After Advance then you gone now write the ports and your own ip number but it have to be 192.168.0. then the last you can write whatever you want!

8. Then click save

9. Now you gone open your network status and click egenskaper -> properties <- English

10. Then double click on internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or if you use IPv6 open it!

11. Follow this picture exactly:

12. Now you are done! Go to config and write your real ip number not the portforwding!! the real, you can see your ip at this website: What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address

13. If you use no-ip.com, there you can write your real adress not portforwding!

Now its done. I hope you enjoy this and i hope it work for you guys! because it work for me!

Rep if this tutorial work!

Ar.. ar... are you... ARE YOU USING EXPLORER?????! WTF <.<

@ont.
This would most likely only work for D-links.

You also forgot to mention firewall... Sometimes they wont open unless the ports on the firewall are the same and not all of the modems and gateways do this the same, hence why I made a tutorial with the webpage that can show you what to do depending on the model you have.

Cyko, I need help with opening ports, this didnt work.
My routers name is Zyxel.
Can you help me through Teamwiever?

Abbe

guys must i stop firewall? because i opened ports 7171 UCP/TCP and 7172 UCP/TCP and 80 UCP/TCP
and edited config.lua with correct ip and still cannot login to game it just open characters list and don't open any character , please help
and my router name is Tp-Link

guys must i stop firewall? because i opened ports 7171 UCP/TCP and 7172 UCP/TCP and 80 UCP/TCP
and edited config.lua with correct ip and still cannot login to game it just open characters list and don't open any character , please help
and my router name is Tp-Link

What IP are you using in your IP changer?

also stop posting about this everywhere.

Back