• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to put your map in ot

M4t30

THE RETURN OF TROLL KINGZ
Reaction score
Hello!! In this tutorial i will show all you guys how to put created MAP in OT so let's start...

First off all when you make map and save it put it in data-->world
(like on these pictures)

51164698.png

So when you open it... put your map.otbm and copy/move it to your world folder...

1.Copy
88520091.png

2. Paste to world...data->world->

15864857.png

Next open config.lua.... that is in your server folder| "server folder"-->config.lua

71630282.png

Ok when you open it find "Map Name" on it...

64962183.png

Now open your world map ... data-->world.. and copy name of map-otmb and remember name of it...then in config.lua delete name of old map etc. Map Name:ForgottenH ... delete that and wirte name of map etc. Map Name: New Map...

89319783.png

Save it...

And whola u done!!!

Hope i help all you guys....
Have fun... m4t30 :peace:

yaya but for someone who don't know... who just begin making ots.. its easy to expirienced mappers & players...

yaya but for someone who don't know... who just begin making ots.. its easy to expirienced mappers & players...

Ye but this is something you figure out in like 2 mins if you know how the use the thing between your ears..

Pls make copy paste tutorial.. im not know which is copy paste :S:S:S
where is he? im not find copy paste :(

Hello!! In this tutorial i will show all you guys how to put created MAP in OT so let's start...

First off all when you make map and save it put it in data-->world
(like on these pictures)

51164698.png

So when you open it... put your map.otbm and copy/move it to your world folder...

1.Copy
88520091.png

2. Paste to world...data->world->

15864857.png

Next open config.lua.... that is in your server folder| "server folder"-->config.lua

71630282.png

Ok when you open it find "Map Name" on it...

64962183.png

Now open your world map ... data-->world.. and copy name of map-otmb and remember name of it...then in config.lua delete name of old map etc. Map Name:ForgottenH ... delete that and wirte name of map etc. Map Name: New Map...

89319783.png

Save it...

And whola u done!!!

Hope i help all you guys....
Have fun... m4t30 :peace:

wrong section

Back
Top Bottom