• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 101 Knight And 42 Paladin PVP World

Wezzlan

~ FantastiaRPG ~
Reaction score
101 Knight And 42 Paladin (EK/RP with premium) The account do NOT have premium
- I have no idea about outfits/addons.(2 year since i play Tibia just log in sometimes)

Knight skills: 81/76 m-lvl 6 almost 7
Paladin skills: 70/51 m-lvl 10½
[size=+2]
Price: Would like to trade it for something fun.
An otserver? Pretty much interested.
A account of any kind?
Almost everything is of interest.
Just send me an PM.
[/size]

Includes:
The paladin is clean (no eq or anything)
All of the equipment in the screenshots. (Aint much at all. Since i sold it when i quit)
Around 30k~ in depot for some hp/manas
Access to the email ofcouse.
None of the characters are Hunted or got any Warnings.

eternn.JPG
Updated pic once more.. Enough Proof?

I dont got any rec key, since i traded this account with my old one, and i didnt had the rec key to that one either. But i've own this account in like 3 years now, and never got hacked or anything, so the old owner dont know the rec key either.
So its safe to use.

Edit: Can show the character on Tibiacast/Change the comment on Tibia.com to prove its my character.

Feel free for questions, just send me an PM :)

Last edited:
May i ask why your map isn't filled?
Is this just another scam using an ot?
Even if it wasn't your skills are horrible
Bye

As I mentioned earlier, I have not play tibia for about 2yrs.
And formatted the computer at least 2 times during that time. Thats why my map isnt filled.
And at the second question, I do not understand what you mean.
And the third my skills are not the best. But there are people that got worse.
Ciao!

You may not bump your thread within 24 hours since the last post.

Pic uploaded 6 May 2011, you can see it south-west of the picture + No rec key. Bye, scammer, put an old picture, mwahahaha.

Suggestion: Learn how to, and when to use "a" and "an".

If you want to use it, as I can see you want to your English looks abit better, use "an" before a starting words with a letter: "a,e,i,o,u" and "a" before any others "b,c,d,f,g,h,j,k,l,m,n,p,q,r,s,t,v,w,x,y,z, and others"

The image is updated now, still a scammer?
Ok thanks for the advice, grammar police.

Pic uploaded 6 May 2011, you can see it south-west of the picture + No rec key. Bye, scammer, put an old picture, mwahahaha.

If you want to use it, as I can see you want to your English looks abit better, use "an" before a starting words with a letter: "a,e,i,o,u" and "a" before any others "b,c,d,f,g,h,j,k,l,m,n,p,q,r,s,t,v,w,x,y,z, and others"
Maybe you should check your own English.

Ok kid. Updated once more. Enough proof?
Thanks Three Magic.

"As i can see you want to improve your English alittle bit."

not sure why are you here fighting whose English skills are better, the guy is selling his account, stop trolling for fu** sake.

Follows Wezza's advice as he wrote in his thread.
"Can show the character on Tibiacast/Change the comment on Tibia.com to prove its my character."

Back