• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 189 RP + 126 ED + 64 ek + 74 days premmy

Zer O

Banned User
Reaction score
I selling because already played tibia 6 years bet borred and time to end.
Second reason why i selling i dont have much time for game... just for botting so ...

Code:
 [B]Account Info :[/B]
In day create Topic 74 days premmy
190 Royal Paladin = 102/84 [Many addons]
126 Elder Druid = 68 mlvl [Just citizen]
64 Elite Knight = 71/66

Screens
RP :

ED :

Got Rec Key ! :

Code:
[B]Payments t :[/B]
Paypal
Bank Transfer
From Hand to Hand (Poland)

Code:
[B][SIZE=4]Price with all :
I want Sell all for 200 euro
250 euro [Auto Win][/SIZE][/B]

Code:
[B]Contact[/B]
MSN : [email protected]
Good for you to Pm me before try contact

Last edited:
Wow nice account. I don't think anyone is going to pay 200+ euros on it, it could be worth it, but you won't get it. but good luck anyways!

Got nothing against you selling your acc.. Since you're one of lunaras biggest scammers and all... We would be better off without you.

But if you're gonna sell your account atleast give them some story behind it.

oMjI.jpg

SS says it all and that wasn't the only person you scammed. For some reason you been stuck on that lvl just playing dice and scamming for the past few weeks on yalahar depot.

DO NOT RECOMMEND.

200 euro is not worth this character, just saying.

Scamming on dice? Could scam whoever buys this account, so take care when trading.
Thanks Arcar for the information.

It says you're hunted o,o that makes it 150 euro less

and please, edit your main post and state that the reason of selling the char is because you're hunted.

Removed a bunch of unnecessary/offensive posts. Please refrain from such posts in the future. Thank you.

200 euro is not worth this character, just saying.

Scamming on dice? Could scam whoever buys this account, so take care when trading.
Thanks Arcar for the information.

I scamm just one time in dice ... old time on 120 lv when someone won 750k on third roll 50k win 250k ...
So i get broke ...

Vorenz on tibia.com board Lie !

With Account i can give Neobot Licence 70days left + Tibiacast account 10 month Premium left

Last edited:
For some reason you havent lvld your paladin... Yet you still lvl your mage every once in a while (not as known).

Whatever, I warned everyone.

I scamm just one time in dice ... old time on 120 lv when someone won 750k on third roll 50k win 250k ...
So i get broke ...

Vorenz on tibia.com board Lie !

With Account i can give Neobot Licence 70days left + Tibiacast account 10 month Premium left

Now you have 1kk, go pay and come back sell the character.

Now its sure i stop play this account !

Got nothing against you selling your acc.. Since you're one of lunaras biggest scammers and all... We would be better off without you.

But if you're gonna sell your account atleast give them some story behind it.

Yea ... now on my theard good bye :

I trashing only scammers =)

Juzek is a scammer, and he recommended you, so i don't know what that says for you

Back